Geddit outta my room!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firelord Izzi

Reaction score
Don't you hate it when bugs get in your room?

There's like a really huge flying one in here right now.

I hate bugs so much and I'm terrified of them.

I'm trying to create Tegaki E artwork, but this thing is scaring me. I have my door open and the lights out, so it might leave soon.

But if it doesn't, I'm going to run and hide under my bed like a man [woman].

I'm used to it for the most part now x.X

It sounds gross, but they don't really bother me anymore.

My room is the basement, so I get quite a few spiders and fly once in a while. I kill them whenever I see them, but as for being grossed out or bothered by them, not so much anymore.

I constantly have cockroaches in my house and bed. I once had to sleep with one, if that makes any sense. I was way too tired to get it out ._.

We often have flies buzzing around too. They're not as annoying as those nasty cockroaches though. I sorta like flies in a way.

Somehow a bumblebee got into my bedroom one day right when I woke up. My dad smashed it against the floor. That was a long time ago so I don't remember much of it but I remember that after my dad killed it, I was just staring at it...and it was freaking me out but i still kept staring!!

Spiders make webs on my bookshelf too. We get flies but I'm used to it. sometimes in the winter we get centipedes!!! And my dad steps on them!! :unsure:

Oooh, .:Charm:.'s post reminded me of an insanely hilarious, yet disturbing incident that happened at Sarah's house, in her room...

I.STEPPED.ON.A.SLUG.

With bare feet.

And it squirted.

Ew. >.<.

I constantly have cockroaches in my house and bed. I once had to sleep with one, if that makes any sense. I was way too tired to get it out ._.
We often have flies buzzing around too. They're not as annoying as those nasty cockroaches though. I sorta like flies in a way.
My litle sister had to sleep with a cockaroach. It was funny and sick at the same time. XD

The slug thing's happened to me before. X___x

I really, really, hate bugs. Ugh.

Right now ants keep getting into my room. They're near my bed and I hate it. Today I plan on doing a big cleaning. I don't like spiders either; we get wolf spiders outside during the summer and those bite.

But yeah. Some of you people know. I hate hate hate bugs. X____________x'

Yeah.. I've seen lots of scorpions, outside in my backyard, and when I go camping. They're pretty scary to come across.

Flies don't bother me as much, and neither do the ants we get in the summer.

However, the one thing I'm really afraid of are those Brown Recluse Spiders. Whenever you leave your shoes outside, or go camping, it's always good to shake them out before putting them on. Brown recluse: https://www.desertusa.com/desert-animals/im...wn_recluse2.jpg

Also, I forgot. The banana spider: https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/er...nana-spider.jpg

Scary things. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to scream and run like a little girl.

Now I just kill it. :/

There was a gnat, or fruit fly, I'm not sure, hanging around my room for two nights Dx

Uhm I just hate spiders and centipedes.

Last summer, every night there were 50 or more of these harmless bugs in my room that could fly. UUghhh, annoying.

._.

Urgh. Stupid summer. Seriously, the little flies don't do any harm but then there's the huge ones that do nothing but BUZZ and do my freaking head it. And then there's the spiders...I don't mind little spiders, or even great big hairy ones in some cases but when ever I see the ones with tiny bodies and long legs I scream my head off. Seriously. Good thing there's not much of those kind of spiders here. There's a lot of the hairy ones though, I see at least three every day. Mostly in the bathroom, they must make clubs there...*gasp* Maybe they're secretely plotting with all their high tech equipment they have in the cracks of the walls. Gradually they are growing until one day they will find enough spidery power to rule the world O_O

Yeah.. I've seen lots of scorpions, outside in my backyard, and when I go camping. They're pretty scary to come across.
Flies don't bother me as much, and neither do the ants we get in the summer.

However, the one thing I'm really afraid of are those Brown Recluse Spiders. Whenever you leave your shoes outside, or go camping, it's always good to shake them out before putting them on. Brown recluse: https://www.desertusa.com/desert-animals/im...wn_recluse2.jpg

Also, I forgot. The banana spider: https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/er...nana-spider.jpg

Scary things. ._.
Those two spiders were some of the scariest things I've ever seen in my entire life.

*shudder*

So I'm not fond of spiders... especially ones like Feebee posted. >_> I usually scream for a little bit, but then I calm down enough to go grab a huge wad of paper towls and kill it.

BEES SCARE THE BAJEEBERS OUT OF ME.

I can't stand bees. Or wasps. Or hornets. Or anything of the type. I freak out and start screaming and running in the other direction. I just can't deal with them.

Um, but we have a lizzard, right? And once one of the crickets found its way into my room and got under the carpet or something and chirped all night long. It was so hacking annoying. D:

Oh, and when I was younger we had an infestation of carpenter ants. Not too found of them either.

But if it's a fly or whatever, I'm find. They're annoying, but I'm fine with them.

Oh, but not mosquitoes. I scream and run away from those too. xD

I hate bugs. Dx

I'll admit, I often run and scream. Especially in the case of spiders, bees, wasps, hornets, cockroaches and beetles.

But sometimes I find ants cute. Unless they touch me; that's where their death occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back