Geddit outta my room!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Fake computer voice* GAG, four roaches came in our house last night. One flying roach, and water bugs. When I killed the water bug, and smaller roached just came out of it. o_O

Silverfish drive me NUTS. They're never in my room, but my old school building had them in the bathrooms. *shudder*

Once, in my room though, one of those tiny harmless spiders was in my room and I was walking out of my room all lalalala~ then I saw this spider dangling down RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE as I turned around. I almost screamed.

Oh, and Lady Bugs. They're cute, but have you ever seen one up close? Or smelled the air around out when you poke it/tick it off? o_o They have like, stink glands. And when they get into your room and they go towards your lights, they clank and clank and clank against the lightbulb.... *dies* I CANNOT get to sleep with a Lady Bug in my room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silverfish drive me NUTS. They're never in my room, but my old school building had them in the bathrooms. *shudder*
Once, in my room though, one of those tiny harmless spiders was in my room and I was walking out of my room all lalalala~ then I saw this spider dangling down RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE as I turned around. I almost screamed.

Oh, and Lady Bugs. They're cute, but have you ever seen one up close? Or smelled the air around out when you poke it/tick it off? o_o They have like, stink glands. And when they get into your room and they go towards your lights, they clank and clank and clank against the lightbulb.... *dies* I CANNOT get to sleep with a Lady Bug in my room.
ladybugs make that odor when they get scared. :mellow:

EW EW EW.Last night I had this hugeeee cockroach reall up high in my room. It was pretty much on the ceiling. I screamed, mum came running, and then she got the bottle of 'Mortein' and sprayed it on the roach. The roach fell onto the floor, but then fell onto it's back. So then it died : D

R.I.P. Roachy.

[? - 2009]
cockroaches can get as long as your arm. no- longer. :mellow: my big brother's teacher once saw a cockroach the size of my arm in the men's bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back