Getting Started!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou that was really helpful of you for the new people that visit tamatown!!!!

Thankyou kyliesmum I really appriciate that hi im *Mimitchigirl* I just joined and that will really help me in the future! :(

Woah...I did say i was gonna read the Pinned topics. But i didn't think they`d be as useful as this.

Thanks KM! ^^

-Harutchi♥

This forum was a great idea, because newbies can make new friends and find out allabout tamatalk :D

hi i am Katherine. I just joined tamatalk and so far it rocks I like it. I had 2 v4s but I lost both of them. :angry: But now i have a v3

Hello Im new here and hope to make lot's of nice friends.

Tamagotchi Profile-

UserName- Kanna

Name- Chi

Age- 0

Birthday- 7/17

Training- 1

Gender- Female

Child- Harutchi

:) I got her Today ^_^

I got the Tamagotchi V4 2days ago :D

I keeped feeling bad each time I reset it ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
The pinned topics at the top of each section will tell you what types of posts go in that section and the rules concerning it. These pinned topics are VERY important to ensure that your topic will be answered properly and read by others. After reading those topics, you post by clicking the button at the top of the section that says "New Topic". Most sections will have your new topic previewed by a guide before it shows up in the forum. This is to ensure that the post is in the right section. There is also a TamaTalk Search Engine that can help you find answers to your questions. 9 times out of 10, someone has already asked the same question you have in mind and received a great reply to it.
If you are trying to reply to a topic, you will see an "Add Reply" button on the top right.

Welcome to TamaTalk! ;)
I'm not new-but I can to comment.

I love how I can say hi and introduce myself to new tamatalkers! Many of you may notice I post the same greeting! But each is to that person, and I sometimes add a little p.s.!

I hope to meet you all!

mametchi :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

"If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling  :D , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)"

The pinned topics at the top of each section will tell you what types of posts go in that section and the rules concerning it. These pinned topics are VERY important to ensure that your topic will be answered properly and read by others. After reading those topics, you post by clicking the button at the top of the section that says "New Topic". Most sections will have your new topic previewed by a guide before it shows up in the forum. This is to ensure that the post is in the right section. There is also a TamaTalk Search Engine that can help you find answers to your questions. 9 times out of 10, someone has already asked the same question you have in mind and received a great reply to it.
If you are trying to reply to a topic, you will see an "Add Reply" button on the top right.

Welcome to TamaTalk! ;)
I'm not new-but I can to comment.

I love how I can say hi and introduce myself to new tamatalkers! Many of you may notice I post the same greeting! But each is to that person, and I sometimes add a little p.s.!

I hope to meet you all!

mametchi :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

"If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling  :D , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)"
Quoted from me!

wow thx im new i started on aug 13 im realy nmew so what does PM mean i keep seeing people saying ''PM me''

please reply here are my tama stats i have a v4! :D

TAMA V4

name bango

skill points:

intelingence 358

fashion/artistic 47

kindness:53

lbs:31

type of tama: tensaitchi

are they good please tell me im online everyday

p.s how do i post pictures on this reply?

index.php
:( :blink:

hello and i'm new here but i created my account and i never went on cuz i registerd with my moms account :D but now my mom let me go on her yahoo account and get the password of my tamatalk and now i created an hotmail account and so i changed it!! :D So.... umm.....i only have one friend on tamatalk and her username is matmetchi and i wold like some other friends to so if you are reding this plz be my friend :mellow: ....and thank you Kyliesmum for the all the help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back