Getting Started!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello and i'm new here but i created my account and i never went on cuz i registerd with my moms account :p but now my mom let me go on her yahoo account and get the password of my tamatalk and now i created an hotmail account and so i changed it!! :furawatchi: So.... umm.....i only have one friend on tamatalk and her username is matmetchi and i wold like some other friends to so if you are reding this plz be my friend :lol: ....and thank you Kyliesmum for the all the help!!!!!
What do you mean>

It says I am the newest member at the moment right now and I still don't know everything about posting yet, so I need some links to go to the right spot... I hope i'm posting in the right spot!!! :marumimitchi: :furawatchi: I am confused, I need help please :huh:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to ensure that we all understand how to post topics. I just signed up, and I've been going crazy trying to read and understand everything! You've made this a lot easier for me so I'd like to personally thank you.

.Pyonkotchi.

If you see me say

If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi  ;)

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!
a lot, it's because many new tamatalkers really enjoy hearing this! That's why I post this, for those wondering.

Are we allowed to post here for fun if we had already made an account and then introduce ourselves with another account we made? Like this is my account Mileyroxursox2342, and I have another account called Tamagurl_Miley. Can I introduce myself on the Tamagurl_Miley account? I had already introduced myself on the Mileyroxursox2342 account in December when I was new, and I made Tamagurl_Miley just a few days ago. So can I introduce my self on the Tamagurl_Miley account even though I'm not new and tell everyone that I'm Mileyroxursox2342, or is that not allowed?

Thanks alot! This must be really helpful to new tamatalkers!

Well, I'm new around here. B) :huh: :p Can someone show me how to get tensaitchi in at least one day?

Im Mametchi Man. My real name is tyler. wanna be friends :blink:

Like thanks im like lovin tamatalk and like posting like a lot and im like making like some new like friends like yahh and if im like a like little mean i like can be like that sometimes and like sometimes i can like losen up and like thanks like mod guy like yahh-Mrs mametchi

hi i'm new....................................

i always use elipses...........

i play tamagotchi on my phone cuz its convenient.............

and...........

if u dont see me online for weeks, it would mean 1 of the following:

1. i have lost interest in this and abandoned the account.

2. i have forgotten my password and cant be bothered to find out what it is.

3. i have forgotten my username because it is not something i like sticking to.

4. i have forgotten that i even have this account....

the last 1 is unlikely unless its been over a year.....

and...

that's about it.... i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back