Getting Started!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pinned topics at the top of each section will tell you what types of posts go in that section and the rules concerning it. These pinned topics are VERY important to ensure that your topic will be answered properly and read by others. After reading those topics, you post by clicking the button at the top of the section that says "New Topic". Most sections will have your new topic previewed by a guide before it shows up in the forum. This is to ensure that the post is in the right section. There is also a TamaTalk Search Engine that can help you find answers to your questions. 9 times out of 10, someone has already asked the same question you have in mind and received a great reply to it.
If you are trying to reply to a topic, you will see an "Add Reply" button on the top right.

Welcome to TamaTalk! :rolleyes:
hi

Well, I'm not exactly new, but this is the first time I've been on besides when i got a name. So my number one question is: What is "PM"? :unsure:

OMG! I need soooooo much help! I don't know what anything is! Including a PM. Help me! :p

Chlemma please help me! I don't know what PM is. If I did I would totally PM you! What is it and how do you PM someone? :lol:

Hello, Thankyou for that topic, kyliesmum. It was very useful to me.

PM is like Email but its not on MSN yahoo etc. its on TamaTalk if you look at the top of your screen u will see 0 new messages or 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc. messages ok so klik that and if you have A message then klik the message and replt too it I hope you understand what I am saying guys!

:D ~*Emily*~ :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi thanks for the information i have been a guest on tamatalk before and seen alot of your post that you send in you are very helpful in future could you help me if i have question?????? :mellow: it would turn me from :blink: to ;) thanks!!!!!!!

from *~tamacrazy~*

HEY! Im new here ,this is my first time. Im also a new tamagotchi owner. Can some one help?! ;)

i'm soon going to get a v4 and i need a few questions to be answered.

when does it come out in asia and how do u get the ufo for the v4, do u needa code

or password?

by the way, does v4s has treats in the food icon like v2s?

The pinned topics at the top of each section will tell you what types of posts go in that section and the rules concerning it. These pinned topics are VERY important to ensure that your topic will be answered properly and read by others. After reading those topics, you post by clicking the button at the top of the section that says "New Topic". Most sections will have your new topic previewed by a guide before it shows up in the forum. This is to ensure that the post is in the right section. There is also a TamaTalk Search Engine that can help you find answers to your questions. 9 times out of 10, someone has already asked the same question you have in mind and received a great reply to it.
If you are trying to reply to a topic, you will see an "Add Reply" button on the top right.

Welcome to TamaTalk!  :D
Thanks Kyliesmum That really helped me out! :blink: :)

To answer dogl0ver123's Q: Well, you're doin it right now unless you mean to Pm * Personal Message * Just go to the top of the page... click the link that goes to your inbox and then click Compose New Message.

:) Hope I helped!

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to TamaTalk! ^_^
Thank you so much Kyliesmum! that really helped me out there! i am loving TamaTalk already and i have made alot of friends so far!

And again thanx!

•ƒ•

Welcome to TamaTalk! :blink:
Thank you KyliesMum! ^^ I thank you for the welcome and for the help! I didn't know what the search engine was for but i now know! ^^ And my favourite pinned topic (Also closed) Is The users guide to TamaTalk! It helped me and now i know how to do almost anything on TamaTalk! ^,^

Thankies! ^,^

XxXxChErRiEzXxXx

Thank you very much. :ph34r: :lol: :lol: I'm new and i really needed that kind of help. :p :gozarutchi:

P.S.-Thanks again :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back