Ghosts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahmontanafan

Reaction score
I haven't seen a ghost before, but if I did I would probably poop and pee my pants and run away screaming like a little girl!

I haven't seen a ghost before, but if I did I would probably poop and pee my pants and run away screaming like a little girl!
very machure :D

some people CLAIM they see gosts, i most of the time i dont believe them! i read this one artical saying that people who SAY they see gosts, well, normally what they are seeing is just a figmant of thier emagination. So basicly if u are seeing gosts u could be going loco!

ANYWAY... no. i have never seen a gost.

very machure :D
some people CLAIM they see gosts, i most of the time i dont believe them! i read this one artical saying that people who SAY they see gosts, well, normally what they are seeing is just a figmant of thier emagination. So basicly if u are seeing gosts u could be going loco!

*Mature :D

Anyway, yeah, Ive seen one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen lots. Am I loco HUH???HUH?!?!?

I am now like, traumatized.... but GHOSTS ARE REAL TRUST ME!! I HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE THAT CAN ONLY BE SOLVED BY ONE ANSWER: GHOSTS!!

Plus also, I have seen some very spooky videos. Not on YouTube. Videos that people were taking AND THE GHOSTS CAME IN UNEXPECTEDLY!

There really are no such things as ghosts, just differet forms of the devil. If someone dies sadly in a house and you think you see their spriit, the devil is just taking advantage of that and impersnating the deceasd person. I swear this is true, I'm not lieing. If you know of a house that is haunted, get it blessed by a priest.

very machure :lol:

My mother is not crazy. In fact shes a very serious person and does't believe in things she can't see for herself.

Tell me what would you think if you woke up in the middle of the night and your room was Ice cold. Also add this in that its in the middle of the summer and you don't have air conditioning. That what happened to my mother. She was a spectic when she moved in that apartment and when she left a believer. Stuff only happened once in a while there. My mother said you always got the feeling you were being watched. My dad claimed to have seen a shadow person in the kitchen.

My family tends to have the dead visit in dreams:

After my grandmother died my mother had a dream with her in it.

She was in the bathroom and when she looked behind her mother stood behind her healthy looking.

Then arfter my Aunt died my mother had another dream with her sister standing outside the apartment window looking in.

A person my mother was very close to died and she dreamed they were both in white and were going to a ball. When they got there they wouldn't let my mom in because she forgot her ticket. Her friend was no longer in a wheel chair and was walking.

There really are no such things as ghosts, just differet forms of the devil. If someone dies sadly in a house and you think you see their spriit, the devil is just taking advantage of that and impersnating the deceasd person. I swear this is true, I'm not lieing. If you know of a house that is haunted, get it blessed by a priest.
Please don't get offended but I don't agree with your opinion that ALL ghosts are demons. It seems when anything strange happens it gets blamed as evil. I personally believe that ghosts are people who either don't want to leave or get lost. Yes there are evil spirts out there but not every haunting have to do with evil. My grandmother had ethzema and used to keep the heat on 60 so she could breath easier. After she died they put the heat on 70 and left the house. When they came back the heat was on 60 again. My mother says you can tell when you are unwelcome in a house with a ghost. She was going house hunting years ago. As the realiter gave the tour of the house she felt like she was not welcome at all there. As they entered the basement she felt like something was behind her glaring at her. Heres the thing, the house was extremely beautiful and cheap. Come to find out the perious owner died and they kept all her stuff on display to help make the house sell better.

I don't believe any of this stuff. I believe in the devil and demons and angels and God but I don't believe in the devil playing as ghosts. I believe he has power but not as ghosties.

I firmly believe souls go to one place or another. No inbetween, not staying here in spirit form. Heaven or Hell. Only two places.

I think I might have...

I remember when I was little, I had a Bladder problem like my sister. I was about 6. I was in the kitchen with my god mother and I saw a man walk back into the hallway. I took mysister (who was 12 @ the time) back with me and she was all "oh quit it it was just dad!" but I said no and we went back.we reached th end of the hallway and saw the the man I saw earler. I screamed and wet my pants along with my sister who had the same problem (I wet my self when I get nurvous! :angry: ) But I staired right @ the man and when my god mamaw got back It just disaperd! Weired...What do you all think? I scared I live in the same house! I did when that happnd!

Only ghosts i've seen are from PacMan
Lolz. XDD

I've had an experience with ghosts before but I've never seen one.

I have seen lots. Am I loco HUH???HUH?!?!?
I am now like, traumatized.... but GHOSTS ARE REAL TRUST ME!! I HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE THAT CAN ONLY BE SOLVED BY ONE ANSWER: GHOSTS!!

Plus also, I have seen some very spooky videos. Not on YouTube. Videos that people were taking AND THE GHOSTS CAME IN UNEXPECTEDLY!
possibly. ;) you might be going loco lol. JK

meh im not sure! i still dont believe in them you would have to have a REALLY good story to convince me!! You would also have to prove that they ARE NOT just your mind playing tricks on u. no matter how real it seams yo mind is fooling u!!!! somtime because of somthing u subconcasly want to see, your mind will creat that image infront of u, somtimes it comes up blured, creating that gost-like affect, this is why a lot of people claim they see gosts

p.s there are A LOT of explanations other that gosts

My mother is not crazy. In fact shes a very serious person and does't believe in things she can't see for herself.
Tell me what would you think if you woke up in the middle of the night and your room was Ice cold. Also add this in that its in the middle of the summer and you don't have air conditioning. That what happened to my mother. She was a spectic when she moved in that apartment and when she left a believer. Stuff only happened once in a while there. My mother said you always got the feeling you were being watched. My dad claimed to have seen a shadow person in the kitchen.

My family tends to have the dead visit in dreams:

After my grandmother died my mother had a dream with her in it.

She was in the bathroom and when she looked behind her mother stood behind her healthy looking.

Then arfter my Aunt died my mother had another dream with her sister standing outside the apartment window looking in.

A person my mother was very close to died and she dreamed they were both in white and were going to a ball. When they got there they wouldn't let my mom in because she forgot her ticket. Her friend was no longer in a wheel chair and was walking.

Please don't get offended but I don't agree with your opinion that ALL ghosts are demons. It seems when anything strange happens it gets blamed as evil. I personally believe that ghosts are people who either don't want to leave or get lost. Yes there are evil spirts out there but not every haunting have to do with evil. My grandmother had ethzema and used to keep the heat on 60 so she could breath easier. After she died they put the heat on 70 and left the house. When they came back the heat was on 60 again. My mother says you can tell when you are unwelcome in a house with a ghost. She was going house hunting years ago. As the realiter gave the tour of the house she felt like she was not welcome at all there. As they entered the basement she felt like something was behind her glaring at her. Heres the thing, the house was extremely beautiful and cheap. Come to find out the perious owner died and they kept all her stuff on display to help make the house sell better.
OMG those are exactly what im talking about, infact in that one artical thats what MANY people see and feel , like they are being wached and they see figures, IT IS ALL IN THEIR HEAD ( ps im sorry about the whole loco thing if that offended u, i was just kidding :hitodetchi: ) but sieriosly it is just figments of their emagination and LOTS of people have death dreams it is really comman and not gost relatid (plus the whole cold thing in the middle of summer could mean any thing ;) ) so just to clarify THERE ARE NO GOSTS thats all im tryin to say.

your opinon has no logical proof or anything ( but i do believe in spirits any way just what ur saying has NOTHING to do with gosts ;) )

heyy))

I've had a few close experiences like at my old house i was asleep 1 night and i heard a clattering upstairs in the kitchen so i went up cos i thought it was my brother and i wanted to know what he was doing so it got up there but the light was turned off?? weird i thought so i got my torch and shone it in there and standing by the fridge was a little boy that looked about 10, i was so scared that i couldn't move so i was just standing there gaping then i got the courage to turn the torch off and turn it on again and it was still there but now it was staring at me with red eyes, still gaping i fainted and thats all i remembered after that all i know is that i woke up with mum and dad around me

heyy))I've had a few close experiences like at my old house i was asleep 1 night and i heard a clattering upstairs in the kitchen so i went up cos i thought it was my brother and i wanted to know what he was doing so it got up there but the light was turned off?? weird i thought so i got my torch and shone it in there and standing by the fridge was a little boy that looked about 10, i was so scared that i couldn't move so i was just standing there gaping then i got the courage to turn the torch off and turn it on again and it was still there but now it was staring at me with red eyes, still gaping i fainted and thats all i remembered after that all i know is that i woke up with mum and dad around me
That sounds really scary!

i would have scream to death if that happened to me!

Also i kind of do believe in ghost because i always hear noises while i go to sleep. i dont feel all scared because my grandpa shares my room with me but still. Some times i hear voices outside the door. I always see if it wasnt my dad

watching tv. I just open the door and see if the ligths are on. Suddenly the voices stopped. When i went back in i heard then again. o_O

I've never SEEN a ghost, but i have had experiences with ghost.

for instance, my apartment is haunted...

but when i was little, i also lived in a other haunted apartment.

if anyone wants to hear the stpry, just ask me...

I never feel safe in my bed. A man who died in a lightning storm (RIP the poor man I forgot his name) he was a boy scout leader he lived in my house. I nver feel safe sleeping alone. My bed just doesn't feel right. But also cuz I am tramataized from the Ring and the Grudge and i've never seen the Grudge.

Have you ever hear footsteps and nobdy was tehre? I have. Have you ever been there when a thing that can only be turned on by movement turn on and nobody is there to turn it on? I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back