Ghosts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in ghosts, because how could they exist? After death, you are dead. Your body has failed, there is no more blood being pumped into your brain, your mind and thoughts and whatever are gone. When you are dead, you are dead. You are gone. You can't bring dead people to life, so you can't bring someone's spirit to the world. Because their energy has died with their body, and people can't move, or exist, without a body. You can prove me wrong by removing someone's personality and getting it to walk around and poke people. Yeah, not going to happen.

note: don't flame me. /opinion

I can see their outline. At my school there is a teen ghost with his hair slicked back and he is wearing a leather jacket.

Yes, I'm a psychic freak.

I've heard so many ghost stories. people can't just make this stuff up. I believe in ghosts. But not aliens.

I believe in them. I have two which live in my house. There is a boy who is 19 named Adrian, who was burned to death inside a barn which must have been where my house is standing, and there is a 20 year old girl named Jane who hung herself.

Ghosts arent as scary as they seem to be. Most of them are just lost and lonely. There are many bad spirits also, but I choose to ignore them.

The way to see ghosts is not through your eyes.. It's through your mind. If you can sense someone there but only see them in your mind, then you can see ghosts. If you say 'Hello' in your mind, and a voice says something back, then you're speaking to one. Not many people can do it but it's an interesting gift to have. Some of my best friends are ghosts, and many people call me crazy but I don't care.

I don't believe in ghosts, because how could they exist? After death, you are dead. Your body has failed, there is no more blood being pumped into your brain, your mind and thoughts and whatever are gone. When you are dead, you are dead. You are gone. You can't bring dead people to life, so you can't bring someone's spirit to the world. Because their energy has died with their body, and people can't move, or exist, without a body. You can prove me wrong by removing someone's personality and getting it to walk around and poke people. Yeah, not going to happen.
I agree! :)

Great opinion. :hitodetchi:

(note, this is MY opinion)

I think ghosts are real. Simple and Real. Here's why:

I think after people die, the OBVIOUSLY go to heaven or hell. I think ghosts come down from hell, and spirits come down from heaven.

Also, a restaraunt next to where I live called Carousel Gardens, is haunted. I know it is. Everyone says it is, and it's true. You can SEE :furawatchi: ghosts there. I've heard whispering and stuff from there when I am at the corner of my families property. And I hear a bunch of dishes crashing and crunching and breaking, but I'm not sure if it's people, ghosts, or both.

Well, everyone has different opinions.

I eally do.I know who died.I had a dream that there was a woman in my back yard saying help me and everytime I blinked,she was closer.I woke up the next day and went outside to my yard work.I found a bag of old clothing and candy wrappers and other humane belongings.she had a soft quiet voice that chocked out the words help me.Also one day my mom left my and my 2 friends home for a minute to go get coffe.She asked us to clean.My friends were both doing somthing different.One of my friends was washing dises.The other was sweeping.I went and closed the bathroom door and when I looked at my friends their mouths were open.I looked back to see the door was open and the liht was on.Before you say that they did it,they were in the living room.And before yo say I was just seeing things,they saw it too.

I believe in Ghosts.

I just don't believe they come back and haunt you... :(

I believe ghosts go to their own spirtual plane until they resolve they're problems that keep them from moving on. There has to be some unfinished buisness they have before they die, right?

You don't have to.Some do some don't,but no one has real proof if their real or not.

I agree completely.

No, I do not believe in ghosts. I still respect people that believe in them (My one friend is totally convinced she's physic and can see ghosts... whatever.) though. It's no big deal. -shrug-

I watch soooo much horror movies and hear stories,my mom says I rott my brain.But,My friend had a grandpa that died and he haunts her house.But he doesn't hurt us.On his birthday,we spiled a beer and the grass by his grave for a present.LOL!XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back