Giant poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yo tamadogg thats some funny responce :blink: but that could really happen :angry:

yo this is coolotchi my name is coolotchi cuz i always have cool tamagotchis u should check them out B)

I left my Tamagotchi at the computer to get something, when I came back... DUN DUN DUN! A giant, stinking poop was on my Tama's screen. The second I pushed a button it went away, though. :angry:
Anyone else see the oversized poop? B)
Well, my tama is 0 and she does ADULT POOPS!! :blink:

I have some cheats and i don't know where to put 'em so here goes.

Grow to adult: A B C C A B

Free love potion: Go to the shop. Press a three times within two secs. The shopkeeper will look surprised. Then press B C B A C A B A. Repeat the code and you can buy it for 3ooop.

Flowers: you can get a bunch of flowers by going to the shop, and without shocking him, press A C A C B B C A.

UFO: When you buy a UFO for 5000p you will go of lots of places such as paris, the beach, or even the moon!!!

P.s i don't know if grow to adult works. iv'e tryed it and it failed. :) P.P.s i love wackos. :( ;)

I left my Tamagotchi at the computer to get something, when I came back... DUN DUN DUN! A giant, stinking poop was on my Tama's screen. The second I pushed a button it went away, though. ;)
Anyone else see the oversized poop? :D
Hello all the tamas poop big ones when they are a adult,a teen, and a toddler :D B)

I left my Tamagotchi at the computer to get something, when I came back... DUN DUN DUN! A giant, stinking poop was on my Tama's screen. The second I pushed a button it went away, though. :)
Anyone else see the oversized poop? :huh:
i saw 1 *stinky* ;)

is everyone asleep now? hello? hello? because no one is talking to me and i'm lonly. :mametchi: :pochitchi:
Stop Spamming Chumba wumba!!!!!!!!! This pefectly good poop topic is now covered in YOUR SPAM!! No wonder nobody wants to be your friend! You spam wayyyyy to much! Go spam somewhere alse now! :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :D :D :blink: B) B) :hitodetchi: P.S Sorry if i was rude.

Stop Spamming Chumba wumba!!!!!!!!! This pefectly good poop topic is now covered in YOUR SPAM!!
As much brown stinky as there is in this topic, if Chumba wumba can cover it with spam, that means Chumba wumba has the world record for spam. I didn't think it was possible to cover up this much tama-turds!!!

:blink: :huh: :blink:

THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS!!! I wouldn't want your computer to be damaged by stomach acid, bile, or other nasty stuff.
My tamas exchanged boxes of tama-mud earlier! They got mad at each other, and when I gave them time-outs for exchanging their steamy piles, they got mad at me! They're fine now.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :huh: :huh: :blink: :huh: :lol: :)
hay, tamadogg, you so obsessed with this poop topic.everywhere you go you are talking about it. next thing we know you're gonna say,"hey ppls, lets have a tama mud fight!!!!"

this is hilarious.

im not grossed out one bit...

ive had somewhat of an experience..

my old V1 tama was a masktchi.

he had a baby with him.

i left them home by accident.

when i came home the screen was loaded with baby and big poo.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:angry: I never saw that before!!! But I have a question, the big poop that you saw, was it covering the whole screen??? Or was it just beside your tama? B) :angry: :angry: :huh: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back