Giant poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! More! More! *starts a tama-turd fight*

TAMA-TURD FIGHT!

PS. adios to all the people that got their computer ruined by the flyin poop.

My shiropuchitchi had 14 poops!

Pineapple123: vomiting? what do you mean?

eww who farted? (XD)

THis thread is Hillarious! I almost left a DIFFERENT kind of offering all over the caroet when I was laufghtng!

[SIZE=14pt]*Laughs really, really hard.* XD *Chokes* -o- *Dies* X_X.... And that's my live's story after reading this... XD[/SIZE]

here`s the farting and poop contest this post is the farting contest

tarakotchi:*farts*

mimitchi and mametchi(married):who farted?

now for the baby`s bigest poop contest!

:D zelda & :( link(married):come on baby girl you can do it!

tarakotchi(female) and kutchipatchi(male) (married): Do it baby boy!

and go!!

Babyitchi boy:*makes poop 500 feet tall and farts*me pooped

babyitchi girl:*makes poop as tall as mount everest*me pooped

the winner is zelda(mimitchi) and link`s(mametchi) babyitchi girl!!

ew who farted?

babyitchi boy: me

Last edited by a moderator:
It think it just turned into a kid which also makes the poop bigger.

:hitodetchi: i know this used to happen on the old tamagotchi p1 & p2, it happened when there was to much pooh :( on the screen and would look kinda like a kuribtochi wit a smile face.

EVERYONE BEWARE!!!

THE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF STINKY SLIME AND TAMA TURDS BEING THROWN AROUND IN THIS TOPIC COULD BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR TAMA'S HEALTH!!

IF YOU ARE LUCKY, YOUR TAMA MIGHT BECOME TURDOTCHI INSTEAD!!!

:mimitchi: :angry: :p

lucky poop is a jappanese tama angel charicter
this topic is gross but so funny my head could explode any minute for pretend and i like your avvie hamstergirl

this topic is gross but so funny my head could explode any minute for pretend and i like your avvie hamstergirl
I think you lost your avvie (maybe it got smothered under all the slimy tama-loads in this topic?).

:( :eek: :D

I just thought of something random! :D

I thought of that if it did the poop in the toilet, :p

and it was the giant poop, :D that it would all flood out of the toilet, :p and it would flood the tamagotchi. :p :p :p :p

Now that was a random thought :p wasn't it??? :p

Since you said the second you pressed a button, it went away, that means its just a random animation like rolling aroud, brushing its teeth etc.

:( :eek: :eek: :eek: B) ;) :lol: :huh: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :D :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :mellow: Guess what? I have a Pooperatchi aagin! Theres no trouble, apart from the fact that it poos every 15 mins. It's currently: sleeping... zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back