Giant poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not spam and stay on the subject.
Yes! This topic concerns only TAMA-TURDS, STEAMY TAMA-MUD PILES, and whatever else you want to call TAMA POOP. There's quite a lot of it squirting around in here, so if it makes you queasy, better leave this topic alone. I wouldn't want to see you damage your computer by hurling on it!

:D B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

I left my Tamagotchi at the computer to get something, when I came back... DUN DUN DUN! A giant, stinking poop was on my Tama's screen. The second I pushed a button it went away, though. :(
Anyone else see the oversized poop? B)
thats wierd! :( B) B)

Has anyone else noticed that the pile of tama-poop resembles a rotten Hershey Kiss?

(Maybe it was a rotten tama rear-end kiss?)

:( :( :( :( ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Good thing about tamas is, when there's more than one pile of tama-turds on the screen, you can clean up all of it with one use of the toilet icon. On my nano-kitty, I have to use the toilet icon for EACH pile of stinky stuff!

:eek: :) :D

EWIE!TamaTurd!BTW TamaDogg Turdotchi is the funniest name!!!
I came up with the name Turdotchi for any tama that likes to squirt their smelly slime a lot, or those tamas that like to give poopy presents to other tamas and then laugh about it!

LOL!!!

:furawatchi: :unsure: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back