Giant poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I find this topic quite interesting, but gross at the same time lol :lol: . What character was your tama? I'm guessing that it was just a glitch or problem with the animations or pixels. And if you've noticed, the toddler, teen, and adult poo is much bigger than the baby poo...so I don't know if you knew that or not. Wow...A giant poo! hehe I find that funny!spypeeps3

PS this is discusting! :lol: ~~~~~
Disgusting, gross, and TOTALLY HILARIOUS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

eeeeeeeeeew .........WAIT IS IT THE LUCKY POOP! YAY P-O-O-P P-O-O-P! IT IS IT IS! nope thats if its an angelgotchi

eeeeeeeeeew .........WAIT IS IT THE LUCKY POOP! YAY P-O-O-P P-O-O-P! IT IS IT IS! nope thats if its an angelgotchi
What in the heck is a lucky poop? How could poop be lucky unless it's dropped in the toilet? You know, paying a visit to the porcelain throne and leaving an offering!

LOL!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

[SIZE=8pt]Well, it might have been stacks of poop...[/SIZE]

Because when I left my Tama for some hours, it had like a stack of three poops!!!!

For how much time did you leave it alone for???

This topic is GROSS on a funny way( jajajaja)....

[SIZE=8pt]Well, it might have been stacks of poop...[/SIZE]Because when I left my Tama for some hours, it had like a stack of three poops!!!!

For how much time did you leave it alone for???

This topic is GROSS on a funny way( jajajaja)....
I left my tama alone for several hours once, and forgot to pause it. When I got back home, I realised that my tama was mad at me for leaving him alone like that, because there was two and a half stacks of poo, about ten piles of tama poo! Needless to say, he had no Happy or Hungry hearts, so I had to care for him immediately, or he would have died very quick.

He's fine now, at age 18. Ever since then, I never go anywhere without my tamas clipped to my belt loop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I left my Tamagotchi at the computer to get something, when I came back... DUN DUN DUN! A giant, stinking poop was on my Tama's screen. The second I pushed a button it went away, though. :lol:
Anyone else see the oversized poop? :lol:
well, when it is an adult toodler or teenager, the poop is usually bigger than babies.

I left my tama alone for several hours once, and forgot to pause it. When I got back home, I realised that my tama was p'd off about me leaving him alone like that, because there was two and a half stacks of poo, about ten piles of tama poo! Needless to say, he had no Happy or Hungry hearts, so I had to care for him immediately, or he would have died very quick.He's fine now, at age 18. Ever since then, I never go anywhere without my tamas clipped to my belt loop.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :D   :D
That's funny... lol

I don't leave my Tama alone anymore too...

JAJAJA

That's funny... lolI don't leave my Tama alone anymore too...

JAJAJA
I don't even care about any funny looks I get from people who see a 28-year-old guy walking around with two tamas on his belt loop (it's me). I don't want either of my tamas getting mad at me and squirting a bunch of tama mud around the screen! Besides, my tamas are almost like family.

LOL!!! I didn't realize a topic about tama poop would be so "hot"!!!

Please don't talk about gross stuf..lol. I just ate a toast and I might puke it all up if you guys keep on saying those things. lol

THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS!!! I wouldn't want your computer to be damaged by stomach acid, bile, or other nasty stuff.

My tamas exchanged boxes of tama-mud earlier! They got mad at each other, and when I gave them time-outs for exchanging their steamy piles, they got mad at me! They're fine now.

Anyone know how many piles of poop can be on the screen before your tama is in danger of dying? I've had ten, but was afraid to let more pile up.

:) :D :D :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ha! This topic is gross butfunny! I don't leave my tamas very long, but if I do, I put them on pause. I've even got a homemade tama purse! It has 6 spots to put tamas, only 5 are taken! I've got quite a few! ^.^

Ha! This topic is gross butfunny! I don't leave my tamas very long, but if I do, I put them on pause. I've even got a homemade tama purse! It has 6 spots to put tamas, only 5 are taken! I've got quite a few! ^.^
I clip my two tamas on my belt loops.

:) :D :D :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry:

i had 12 poops then mine died

i had a :chohimetchi:

gross, but yeah probobly a glitch or pixel error.

i was like wtf and then it died. i couldnt see the tama.

i had 12 poops then mine diedi had a :chohimetchi:

Was your tama hiding under the poo, and then got smothered by tama-turds? Maybe it was trying to grow up into a Turdotchi (my nickname for turdy tamas)!!!

LOL!!! This topic is STILL rolling on!!! LOL!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( B)

i had 12 poops then mine diedi had a :lol:

It looks like a Puoperatchi, but seeing as how it had 12 tama turds on the screen, I think it should be called POOPeratchi!!!

LOL!!! How long can this poop posting go on?! LOL!!!

:D B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

lucky poop is a jappanese tama angel charicter
Ohh, ok. I didn't realize that because I'm not familiar with Japanese Tama Angels. Thanx for sharing that (lucky poop kinda fits in this topic, though)!

:angry: :( :( :( B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back