Giant poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG how random is that my tama just let off a big fat load!!!!The biggest poop in tama history!!!
Maybe if you took a pic of it, your tama could be entered in the Tama Book Of World Records for having squeezed out the biggest stink pile! lol!

:( :( :D

This topic got me laughing my butt off an made my day better!

I've gotten that one before on my debugged tama. I left this one tama alone for a while(the one that looks like 3 blocks) Needless to say, I've kept a closer eye on my tamas since!

I think it's a good idea to start a Tama book of world records with poo photos! :blink:

This topic got me laughing my butt off an made my day better!
I've gotten that one before on my debugged tama. I left this one tama alone for a while(the one that looks like 3 blocks) Needless to say, I've kept a closer eye on my tamas since!

I think it's a good idea to start a Tama book of world records with poo photos! :ph34r:
With all the tama-gas and tama-turds that's being slung around in this topic, you'd better watch out so your avatar doesn't set off a huge blast!

LOL!!!

:) :angry: :angry:

Wow... Wierd. Once I forgot my tama at home, and when I came back, the screen was litteraly filled with poops. 0.o But one huge jumbo poop? That's just strange.

Wow... Wierd. Once I forgot my tama at home, and when I came back, the screen was litteraly filled with poops. 0.o But one huge jumbo poop? That's just strange.
The tama was probably holding his mud and trying not to let it fly. Maybe that's why the turd was so huge when it finally squirted.

^_^ :D :D

LAMFO Are you sure it wasnt just one of those poop look-a-like charactars, i think you get them on the Angelgotchi (sp?)?

I'm pretty sure the tama was normal, at least until he squirted out his huge load. Then he probably lost about 10 pounds or so, all at once.

Is the poop-character named Turdotchi? It would really fit!

^_^ :D :D

:( :D :D :D :D :p Tama profile 13-10-05

Name: Harry

Traning: 1-9

Looks like: Blob

Generation: 9

This is my tama profile for this month will update A.S.A.P if any thing strange happens!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before my 9 gen. the parent started vomiting all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dose it happen? Is it normal for adults to do that?????????????????? :D :D :D :D B)

well on my tama the hole screen was filled with poops so but there wasnt an over sizid poo
Maybe the screen was full of squirt-drops from a single load,and the load came out one squirt at a time?

:rolleyes: :eek: :kuribotchi:

I agree that this topic is not GROSSS! I acually laughed my head off when the guy said this is what it looks like when they plop it out :rolleyes: <=== I couldn't even type I was laughing so hard!

I agree that this topic is not GROSSS! I acually laughed my head off when the guy said this is what it looks like when they plop it out :rolleyes: <=== I couldn't even type I was laughing so hard!
I laughed so hard, I got cramps. Then had to go leave an offering at the porcelain throne!

:eek: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back