Giant poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much brown stinky as there is in this topic, if Chumba wumba can cover it with spam, that means Chumba wumba has the world record for spam. I didn't think it was possible to cover up this much tama-turds!!!
:huh:   ;)   B)
Um.. I think tylerthetama's tama poop was big beacause it had diarhhea!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen it.

it'z when your tamagothgi goes to the bathroom more then once before you clean it

Actully, pepito- bizmol is for stomacaches.
It also helps control diarrhea. That's why I said it would be good for "runny" tamas.

If tamas can get the smelly runs, why not have something to help them out?

:) :furawatchi: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hay, tamadogg, you so obsessed with this poop topic.everywhere you go you are talking about it. next thing we know you're gonna say,"hey ppls, lets have a tama mud fight!!!!"
Hinotamatchi already started a tama-turd fight on a previous page!

:D :p :ph34r:

no, you did. FCOL, i am santa claus! i know eveything!you just dont wanna take that *** blame.
please no inapropriate language and actually no 1 nos everything it would be cool though

I am not saying bad words. what i mean with FCOL is for crying out loud.
ok i have 2 questions if it stand 4 crying out loud what does the f stand 4. 2.u said u new everything and it sounded like u were making it a bad thing that no 1 nos everything thats what got me really concerned

Was your tama hiding under the poo, and then got smothered by tama-turds? Maybe it was trying to grow up into a Turdotchi (my nickname for turdy tamas)!!!
LOL!!! This topic is STILL rolling on!!! LOL!!!

:huh: B) :huh: :huh: :huh: :( :( :(
Hey tamadogg, poop this up!!!!!!!! One of my Elves V1 died and it had 20 poops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back