Giant poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey tamadogg, poop this up!!!!!!!! One of my Elves V1 died and it had 20 poops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
IT FAILED THE TEST TO TRANSFORM INTO TURDOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE STINKY TAMA-MUD PILES THAT WERE SPLATTERED AROUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: :blink: :(

I think it was wearing some panits and it ate to much and when it bent down, DUN DUN DUUN! A Big wet one driped out!

Wired! ^_^ ^_^ <_< :mellow: :ph34r: :huh: :lol: :( :D :D :eek: :D

hay tamadogg, FYI dannyleopp's friend's tama had 18 poops. Menko used to call them "s**t". P.S My friend is the adomnible snowman.
Sounds like your tama and your friend's tama live in a Turdotchi community, or they REALLY want to become Turdotchis!

Your snowman friend better be careful or he'll turn into the Abominable Turdman!

lol!!!

B) B) B)

Wow... This is an.. Interesting conversation to say the least.
But uh, to clear this up for me, what exactly is a "Turdotchi?"

A poo-tama? B)
It's a nickname I gave to all the tamas that are always squirting a bunch of smelly tama-mud around!

There really is no official tama with that name, but it really fits a lot of turdy tamas!

lol!!!

B) B) :)

It's a nickname I gave to all the tamas that are always squirting a bunch of smelly tama-mud around!
There really is no official tama with that name, but it really fits a lot of turdy tamas!

lol!!!

B) B) B)
I knew it wasn't an official name lol. I'd be a bit weirded out if it was. I just wanted to know what it meant because I've heard it all over the site. n.n

This topic got me laughing my butt off an made my day better!
I've gotten that one before on my debugged tama. I left this one tama alone for a while(the one that looks like 3 blocks) Needless to say, I've kept a closer eye on my tamas since!

I think it's a good idea to start a Tama book of world records with poo photos! B)
I have to agree it is pretty funny isn't it?

Better be careful in this topic. You don't want to slip and fall in all the steamy tama-mud that's flyin' around in here!
LOLOL!!!

:unsure:   :lol:   :angry:   :huh:   :eek:   B)   B)   B)
^_^ :) this topic is so funny that i acciddently bit my plastisine finger i am typng with now. it tasted horribe! how stupid of me!

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS BY FAR THE SINGLE MOST POPULAR TOPIC ON TAMATALK!!! ALSO THE DIRTIEST AND STINKIEST!!!

EVERYONE ENJOY THE TURDIEST TOPIC AROUND HERE!!!

P.S. BE CAREFUL IN THIS TOPIC, OR YOU MIGHT BECOME TURDOTCHI YOURSELF!!!

:D :D :D

THIS IS BY FAR THE SINGLE MOST POPULAR TOPIC ON TAMATALK!!! ALSO THE DIRTIEST AND STINKIEST!!!
EVERYONE ENJOY THE TURDIEST TOPIC AROUND HERE!!!

P.S. BE CAREFUL IN THIS TOPIC, OR YOU MIGHT BECOME TURDOTCHI YOURSELF!!!

B)   B)   B)
mr. poop, if bebe, the abominable snowman's dog sees your username, he will chause you. tama poop, tama- mud, tama-turd, whats next? *hits screen with mini broom*, IMHO, tama- barf? I gotta go sign some elf papers. :puroperatchi: there done! that was my last elf paper! :furawatchi: :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
mr. poop, if bebe, the abominable snowman's dog sees your username, he will chause you. tama poop, tama- mud, tama-turd, whats next? *hits screen with mini broom*, IMHO, tama- barf? I gotta go sign some elf papers. :furawatchi: there done! that was my last elf paper! <_< <_<
If the Abominable Snowman's dog wants to chase me, it better look out for the tama-turd bombs I'll be slingin' at it!

Next thing you see will be a contest to see which tama can blast out the biggest mud pile, and a contest to see which tama can blast one the furthest!

Maybe my username should be changed to Turdotchi!?!

:lol: :( ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back