Girl Advice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deemack199725

Reaction score
You see I've liked this girl for a long time(see description), and want to either get over her or get her to like me. However I always act like a fool in front of her. What should I do?

I say don't get over her,try to show you like her but at the same time try not to act like a fool just think of something elsa

A few questions:

1) Are you friends with the girl? Have you spoken for the girl for more than a few minutes?

2) Does the girl dislike you?

A few questions:1) Are you friends with the girl? Have you spoken for the girl for more than a few minutes?

2) Does the girl dislike you?
She's one of my best friends. I speak to her often,but not alone. And she may think I'm weird, and she's debating wether or not i'm a girl(just to bug me).

More detals: She's in the grade above me, she may know I like her, she's allergic to everything wheat, eggs, turkey, and nuts, and her mom's a teacher at my school.

If you truly like her, just be yourself. If she likes you, she'll give you little signs. Also, drop a couple of hints liiiiiek:

♪Smile at her a lot, without being creepy

♪Hug her. Good hugs.

♪Talk to her a lot

The hints she will drop:

♪She'll hug you

♪She'll say hi or wave a lot

♪She'll WANT to talk more

There are probably plenty of other little signs.

As many have already said, being friends with the girl first is a good idea. Girls tend to be more up for going out with guys who they already know (I'm a girl). Though I also know a lot of girls who will go out with just about anyone. But personally, being a girl myself, I prefer going out with guys who are friends to start out with. Getting involved in a relationship with a guy who she is familiar with makes a girl feel more secure and a lot more confident.

So my advice to you is to be nice and friendly with this girl, and try to establish a solid friendship that you can eventually build a boy/girlfriend relationship from.

Oh, and about "making her like you", you can't really force the girl to like you. "Liking" liking comes naturally.

There's some boys that I like :D .

There's boys who I just don't like :p .

There's boys who I like as friends but not as boyfriends :D .

Girls have different opinions about different boys, and those opinions usually don't change too much over time. The best thing that you can do is be nice to the girl, and get on her good side. Then it will be up to her if she likes you as a potential boyfriend or not.

Good luck :( !

As many have already said, being friends with the girl first is a good idea. Girls tend to be more up for going out with guys who they already know (I'm a girl). Though I also know a lot of girls who will go out with just about anyone. But personally, being a girl myself, I prefer going out with guys who are friends to start out with. Getting involved in a relationship with a guy who she is familiar with makes a girl feel more secure and a lot more confident.
So my advice to you is to be nice and friendly with this girl, and try to establish a solid friendship that you can eventually build a boy/girlfriend relationship from.

Oh, and about "making her like you", you can't really force the girl to like you. "Liking" liking comes naturally.

There's boys who I like as friends but not as boyfriends :) .

Girls have different opinions about different boys, and those opinions usually don't change too much over time. The best thing that you can do is be nice to the girl, and get on her good side. Then it will be up to her if she likes you as a potential boyfriend or not.

Good luck :blink: !
Agreed 3,001%.

Liking is natural. It's random and lucky if two people like each other.

Also, like Memetchi Dreamer, I also feel more comfortable with guys I'm friendly with, even though that's just people in my band class.

And I know, you already said she's your buddy, but this is good advice. :)

There's boys who I like as friends but not as boyfriends :) .

Good luck :blink: !
I would NEVER force her to do anything

2.) I said get her to like me not make her like me. Meaning convince not force

1.) I would NEVER force her to do anything2.) I said get her to like me not make her like me. Meaning convince not force
Sorry if I was being mean. Thanks for the help, but now I know from her brother that she's just afraid to love. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if I was being mean. Thanks for the help, but now I know from her brother that she's just afraid to love. :)
Ha, sounds like a soap opera. "To afraid to love." XD I don't offer much advise on this type of thing.

You see I've liked this girl for a long time(see description), and want to either get over her or get her to like me. However I always act like a fool in front of her. What should I do?
Ask her to go to a dance with you or at least tell her you like her. If she has a boyfriend then wait till she doesn't or try to find someone else to like.

Ask her to go to a dance with you or at least tell her you like her. If she has a boyfriend then wait till she doesn't or try to find someone else to like.
What if there isn't a dance?

Just think about what you are going to say before you talk to her. Think about something interesting to talk about. :)

Agreed 3,001%.
Liking is natural. It's random and lucky if two people like each other.

Also, like Memetchi Dreamer, I also feel more comfortable with guys I'm friendly with, even though that's just people in my band class.

And I know, you already said she's your buddy, but this is good advice. :(
Aww, thank you for complimenting my advice, Squidward is Cool!

I also agree with what you posted; about how a boy and a girl liking each other at the same time is pretty random. It tends to be, and sadly it hasn't really happened to me before... :blink:

Oh, and deemack, I wasn't saying that you were literally "forcing" this girl to like you. By the word "force" I was just implying that usually someone has romantic feelings for someone immediately, like when they first meet each other. Well, if those feelings don't come immediately, they tend to come in soon after. But if the girl doesn't see you like that after a long period of time, she usually (but not ALL of the time) never will. So whether someone "likes" likes you or not isn't really in your control.

I agree with Memetchi Dreamer. Two people liking each other is great, but comes naturally.

As a girl, I'll say that I'm into nice, friendly, funny guys that playfully hug you, talk to you and smile at you. You follow those tips and she won't be able to resist you!!

But if she doesn't immediately like you, there is unfortunately nothing you can do. Especially if she's "afraid of love". Could you please specify? Does she not want to date? Is she afraid of rejection/getting hurt? Is she just shy around guys?

-bratztroxg

Its cool, she may like another guy. Me and another friend are trying to get them together. I'm happy if she's happy.

Its cool, she may like another guy. Me and another friend are trying to get them together. I'm happy if she's happy.
Aww. I'm sorry that your feelings weren't returned by this girl, but I'm glad that you're happy for her. Knowing that you still think good things about her despite what you have been through will make her very happy :D . I'm sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back