Girl Advice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Memetchi Dreamer. Two people liking each other is great, but comes naturally.
As a girl, I'll say that I'm into nice, friendly, funny guys that playfully hug you, talk to you and smile at you. You follow those tips and she won't be able to resist you!!

But if she doesn't immediately like you, there is unfortunately nothing you can do. Especially if she's "afraid of love". Could you please specify? Does she not want to date? Is she afraid of rejection/getting hurt? Is she just shy around guys?

-bratztroxg
Her brother said,

" I don't think she'll ever get married. She doesn't have the courage to like a guy."

okay there is this dude at my school who likes me and he acts like a big jerk. so my advice to you is BE YOURSELF!!!! If she doesnt like who you really are than maybe she is simply not your type.

hope this helps :furawatchi:

If she doesn't have the courage, man up and fill in her courage blanks. She's already a friend, right? Try asking her out for lunch or soda or maybe bring her little things that she'd like. Draw her some pictures, write some poetry... Shy-ish girls really like that kind of stuff. Take a chance or never find out.

Well, I think you should act soon. Like, REALLY soon. She won't wait forever. But then again, dating ruins peoples relationships. If it doesn't work right, your friendship won't be the same.

I suggest listening to darkredphantomx. Seems to have the answers..

You see I've liked this girl for a long time(see description), and want to either get over her or get her to like me. However I always act like a fool in front of her. What should I do?
This reminds me of 1 of my friend that's liked me since 5th grade, and now it's 7th!

But im sure other ppl have better ideas than me for helping u get her.......... :furawatchi: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a semi-urgent problem. My school's having a Valentine's Day Dance on Feb. 6. I want to ask her to it, but I'm almost positive she might like that other guy.

Even if you don't need this anymore.. Just be yourself. (I'm a girl, so yeah) And I actually liked a boy cause her was really funny and he always acts silly around everyone and he was my best friend for a while and I still liked him, and now he is my boyfriend. There is nothing wrong with being yourself!

And ask her to that dance anyway! (I'm annoyed now coz I'm going to a girls school so no dances for me :D Oh well!)

Maybe all told it to you,just be your self. Talk to her patiently when you see each other,it's good that she's your bestfriend,the bad thing shes in a grade above you(or should i say she's older than you :mametchi: )

But no matter what they said if you really love her you will think that you don't hear them,you will think what they said is positive,i really suggest to think positive,don't think negatively,if you think negatively it will affect your love for her.It's good enough to think positive

I suggest to you if you are ready just confess to her what is your true feelings,late post but i think my post is helpful,i'm a girl so i know that.

My childhood bestfriend Elliot is in love with me,he confessess to me at our School Valentine's Program(It's named "Find your Date Program"),after almost two weeks we became a couple,he tells me he loved me till wer'e kid,no matter how long you are hurt when someone is with that girl.You have to still continue your love for her,that's called "Your True Love".

Hope i helped!

Well, you can't of course MAKE her like you...but you can gradually go through the "stages" and become an item possibly.

You can start by just talking to her like if she was a friend ") Just smile genuinely, and talk about something you both have in common..

Don't put yourself down, by the way...I'm VERY sure there's at least like more girls that like you ;)

At least you two can be friends, so just talk to her casually about anything random, hehe ")

Best wishes ferr you!! :]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back