Girls and Boys Behaviour(?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Body language isn't just telling if a girl or guy likes you, ya know.

You can also tell about someone's self confidence, if they're lying about something or not, lots of things.

Body language isn't just telling if a girl or guy likes you, ya know.
You can also tell about someone's self confidence, if they're lying about something or not, lots of things.
Yeah you have a good point there GotchiGirl96...there was an article in a magazine that I buy that you can tell if someone's lying by checking if:

1.They don't have their entire body faced to you.

2.Usually if they're under 11 or 10 then they cover their mouth a lot.

3.They don't maintain eye contact.

Hmm..I'm pretty sure there's more but I can't think of anymore.

Oh, yeah, eye contact has a lot to do with it. But, you know, eye contact won't tell you exactly if the person is lying or not. They might just be nervous or have low self esteem. That doesn't mean they can't tell you the truth.

I went all the way through high school without that happening. Wtf, I feel so deprived... Thanks for the happy. *weep*

Oh boy. Here we go... xD

I wasn't really fond of early relationships, but I was told a boy liked me. He /sort of/ asked me out, and I sat by him at lunch for two straight weeks, and he didn't say anything to me. So we both started sitting with our friends instead. Well, yesterday night, we had a school dance... After the first slow song, when all the other couples started slow dancing, his friends seriously had to drag him up to me and ask if I wanted to dance with him at the next slow song, and they had to practically hold him down to keep him from getting away. xD Then, they thought I said no, and they all ran to the boys bathroom (almost as bad as the girls xD). But then he came back out and told me I didn't have to dance with him if I didn't want to [like, the first thing he had said to me in 3 weeks..]. I told him I did if he wanted to, but if he didn't, I didn't mind, and we ended up dancing anyway. All of his friends were going "AWWW" and pretending to take pictures like the immature jerks they are, and they ended pushing him really hard from behind to try to get him to kiss me. o__o But he looked like he was about to shoot them the finger because they were embarrassing me. xD

I think he was just shy at first and didn't know what to say to start a conversation.

At my old school, before all this, I'd had a lot of guy friends. We joked around and made fun of eachother, but none of them really showed they liked me seriously. [in fact, one of them even dumped apple juice on my head. After that, we seemed to talk more.. Even though he still called me a 'she-devil'. xD]

Last edited by a moderator:
when I want people to know that all of my attention is on them I look straight at them and sort of lean toward them like this. (pretend stick is me and circle is other person) | O(standing straight) / O(leaning) _ O (falling) LOL sorry okay I'm gonna go order pizza byas!

Chatttttttttttttttering with hungines! (oops i mean hungryness!

3 boys fancie me! It's a bit scary because they try to be near to me so they can ask me out but i run away because its embarresing...

Kind Regards, :D

I think one of my best friends really likes me. He broke up with his girlfriend because she was jealous of me && one of his passwords is Caiti or something.

He hugs me, smiles at me, makes jokes about... Us.

He came over on the weekend and we were on the swings with his brother and sister so I was like "It'd be awful if someone from school turned up"

He said "Yeah, then everyone would know we're going out... Not that we are"

I said "Or are we...? NO"

Lulz.

When we cutting the cake at my birthday, he sat right next me.

He always ignores me at school because of the rumors but still talks to me.

He laughs at what I say... Even if it's really dumb.

So, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back