GIRLS ONLY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got my period but have had an A cup since i was 8 and i'm now 12 and will be 13 in 2 weeks and I have b or c cups (depending on the store) so i'm odd and its weird cos i'm so thin that I have such a large chest.....
Well sounds like you're in around the average. I was B cup for a really long time. Last couple years I've had C cups though. Since I'm a bigger person my chest seemed a bit to me being as I am. Seems to have leveled off now. A male friend of mine tells me the size doesn't matter, it's how they get presented and apparently the confidence I show off seem to add to the physical features on me lol.

I'll say.Yea I got boobs,I overheard the boys last year saying a "Cutest Girl" list and I was #1.Yes it is pretty cool but among 5 guys and only 1 that I like 0_o

all girls grow diffrently istared growing at the age of ten thats when i had my period we r all diffrent u will soon :mellow:

I started getting periods when I was eleven. I have pretty big boobs for my age, I think they're C or D. (And I got them since I was eight!)

Ignore that boy. He's probably superfacial. (Meaning he only judges people by their looks.)

I've had 'Boobs' since I was 8, and have had my Period for a year.

I'm around a size 38A, which is quite small, still.

I am 12, and know that it's all perfectly normal- I was just quite early for my age. :blink:

I've had 'Boobs' since I was 8, and have had my Period for a year.I'm around a size 38A, which is quite small, still.

I am 12, and know that it's all perfectly normal- I was just quite early for my age. :blink:
I am small for my age. I am eleven and not even in a cup size><

I am small for my age. I am eleven and not even in a cup size><
You will grow soon! Its a terrible feeling. My friend was crying and saying what if she never grows the shape she wanted to be.

Well I do, but barely, LOL. I'm 12, 4'11", and about 85 pounds, and I'm a 32A. My mom isn't very "big" though so I doubt I'll get much bigger. I don't get a period once a month yet, I just had my first a few months ago. By the way, I honestly don't want to have big breasts. If a guy doesn't like you because your breasts aren't big, he totally doesn't deserve you anyways. Appearences aren't as important as personality, remember that. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm twelve and have a 34 large.A/small.B chest im probably gonna end up a cup size C and have just started my periods 2 months a go.Some girls are fully developed at this age with big boobs but they can still be covered up.Relax and if it would make you feel less embaressed buy a bra with gel pads in no one can tell in PE and they make a diiference.(however you should be happy the way you are.)

I just turned 18 and I have about 36 Cs right now (but, I'm also trying to lose weight, so I expect them to shrink at least a cup size).

I didn't "sprout" breasts until this past year, honestly. I had As for the longest time, then ended up with Cs. But, also, I gained weight (which is part of it).

Everyone develops differently and, some of us are late bloomers. :furawatchi:

i am 11 and my bra size is 34 A but that one is getting small so i need a B soon.Everyone grows at there own pace and no matter how much you want to have boobs they are a huge uncomfy pain in the neck.

You may be thinking ohh she has bigger ones but sometimes it isn't that fun for boys just to stare at your b00bs

i have stretch marks on my bewbs because i grew from flat to like A-cup and also they fade away dont worry.It is such a pain though because if i wear low shirts it looks like someone drew red marker all over my bewbs.I do not have my period yet but i have all the signs that it is coming soon.my mom was a little chubby one she was twelve and she got her period, my sister is completely flat and she got hers when she was 13 i am a little more chubbier then my mom was and im turning twelve in two months.Ahhh i should get my period early 12 and i started carrying pads around it gives you a sense of security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back