Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! Tell me about it!!! My class, all the boys go NUTS every day!!!! Seneca yesterday he filled a water bottle full of SweetHearts!!!! Shook it then drank it!!!! DOn't even get me started with Kyle!!!
I find that mildly insulting. GOING NUTS ROCKS MY SOX AND I CAN GET MORE HYPER THAN ANY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay does this "black thingy" come from "you know where"? If it comes with blood, it's just a nice chunk from the uterus lining. It just means you're shedding the lining thicker in some spots and as a result you see that kinda stuff.
As for it getting it caught in your pubic hairs, I've had similar problems. Depending on your age and your comfort level, tampons do help with that. They catch the blood lining. I personally like them because less worry with pads missing, and it doesn't make you feel you're wearing a diaper. They just take practice to get used to wearing when you have a period :p Try that!

Another idea could be to look into trimming the pubic hair so it's not as much or at least not tangling bloody bits.

Sorry guys if I seemed descriptive, but that's what this topic is about: Education ;D
I HATE wearing tampons, anyway I never tired them.

its like there sooooo long & if I stick it in there it will stick out.

My discharge is coming more.... Is that a sign...??
Well...its depends on your size, if you have public & armpit arm, & if you of breats (like around teenager size)

I HATE wearing tampons, anyway I never tired them.its like there sooooo long & if I stick it in there it will stick out.
You can't say you hate wearing them if you've never tried them...and you can get tampax minis which are better, and very reliable I think. I never got cramps till i went on biirth control :p

My size: Small

My down below hair: Lots, not like an adult, but lots

My armpit hair: Not that much...

My breasts: Not really anything, I don't have to wear a bra...

My size: SmallMy down below hair: Lots, not like an adult, but lots

My armpit hair: Not that much...

My breasts: Not really anything, I don't have to wear a bra...
Mmm....mabe 2-4 years.

sorry :p

but the breats its defintely one part of your period starting that & your size

I HATE wearing tampons, anyway I never tired them.its like there sooooo long & if I stick it in there it will stick out.
If they stick out when you put them in, you're not putting it in far enough.

Also if you've never tried them, you can't hate them.

Maybe. I've had discharge for 2/3 years and I haven't had my period yet. So I'm not very sure.
Wha-wha?! OK, I'm 11 and a half, and STILL no discharge! ;) Is there something wrong with me??? :)

Wha-wha?! OK, I'm 11 and a half, and STILL no discharge! ;) Is there something wrong with me??? :)
No...I never hade discharge, some girl do some girls don't

P.S Sweet Kandi, haha I know your right, does the tampons hurt?

That's OK then! I reckon I'll get it about 12 or 13, because I am not very developed, and don't need a bra yet.... not until September at the earliest, my mum says!!! :)

P.S Sweet Kandi, haha I know your right, does the tampons hurt?
Not usually. It can be a bit uncomfortable when you first put it in but your body adjusts to it and after a few minutes you wont feel it. In my opinion, they're a lot more comfortable than pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back