Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch, looks kinda painful.
Yes I'm a chicken loser, and only wear pads. Maybe.. I'll.. Try..?
They don't hurt at all ever. I like the kind with the applicator because they are easy to put in but never get o.b. because they dry out your sensitive tissues inside. And how many periods have youu had if it's early I can understand your fear even though I used tampons on my very first one! :D

They don't hurt at all ever. I like the kind with the applicator because they are easy to put in but never get o.b. because they dry out your sensitive tissues inside. And how many periods have youu had if it's early I can understand your fear even though I used tampons on my very first one! ^_^
They dry out your sensitive tissues? I don't think so. I've been using O.B Tampons since I was 13, and I'm gonna be 21 on the 13th this month. I'd like to know where you got this information to aide you and backing up that statement :p

I agree though they don't hurt if you do it properly.

Umm, I have my period, I only use pads cause I think tampons hurt, do they? And I'm kinda scared of them cause sometimes, you can get a toxic shock syndrome...

Umm, I have my period, I only use pads cause I think tampons hurt, do they? And I'm kinda scared of them cause sometimes, you can get a toxic shock syndrome...
Tampons dont hurt unless you put them in the wrong way. I dont use tampons either, i am afraid i'll get TSS

I have been very emotional and I have found brown in my underwear.... Is that a sign?

I have been very emotional and I have found brown in my underwear.... Is that a sign?
I think thats your period. Not too sure, tho. Is it a little reddish?

[SIZE=14pt]i have and no it doesnt hurt. it just means u r growing ug thats all. in doesent mean that you have to be afraid! :wub: [/SIZE]

Sometimes? Again incorrect. In order to get TSS, you have to wear the same tampon for longer than 8 hours to even put yourself at risk. It's a rare thing to get TSS. I've been using tampons for a long time :wub:

It seems March is a popular time for you guys to get your menarche! Congradulations!

FB is football princess.And does anyone know when it usually happens?
starts when u r about 10-13!

weird post. gross!

sumone close this topic!! :)

@tama_angel16: please take the time to read the very first post in this topic carefully and make sure you understand it all:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=561611

If you are uncomfortable with the subject, please do not read the replies or post comments. Thank you. TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
People who are complaining about this topic your post will be removed. This is a way for girls to understand what happens to you when you grow up. If you create anymore complaints don't bother they are going to be removed. So simple as that! :chohimetchi:

Edit: May I also add a request? Please don't quote/reply to complaints either - it takes longer to clean out the topic :( Just ignore them or report them - don't answer ! Thanks! TM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back