Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here is da jist of it: ahem...

it all begins with...

wat i meant to say waz...

ok here it gos...

some girls get really bad cramps in the side but the actual bleeding doesn't hurt and some girls get no pain wat so ever but...

the cycle of ur period should be in perfect sink like (dis is a example it doesn't really happen) you start on a monday rite then u finnish on a sunday so dat is 7 days on a continuis cycle like dat!

FYI: i get really bad cramps

Not everyone bleeds for 7 days continuous :D

Some girls bleed for 3 days (lucky :furawatchi: ), others for 4-5 days

Everyone is different.

That's why none of us can tell another member when they are going to have their first periods :( and none of us can tell another member that they will get painful cramps - nothing's definite :(

Some ppl find it useful to ask mothers, sisters, etc. when they started in case it gives them an indication when they will start... but there are no guarantees.

Generally girls have their first period when they are aged between 11yrs - 14yrs - but there are plenty of exceptions to that :( so there's nothing wrong with you if you had your first period before you were 11yrs and there's nothing wrong with you if you are 14 or 15yrs and still haven't had a period.

I'm just saying there's no point in expecting anyone to tell you when you're going to start :wub:

Wait and See :wub:

Not everyone bleeds for 7 days continuous ;)
Some girls bleed for 3 days (lucky :( ), others for 4-5 days

Everyone is different.

That's why none of us can tell another member when they are going to have their first periods ;) and none of us can tell another member that they will get painful cramps - nothing's definite ;)

Some ppl find it useful to ask mothers, sisters, etc. when they started in case it gives them an indication when they will start... but there are no guarantees.

Generally girls have their first period when they are aged between 11yrs - 14yrs - but there are plenty of exceptions to that :D so there's nothing wrong with you if you had your first period before you were 11yrs and there's nothing wrong with you if you are 14 or 15yrs and still haven't had a period.

I'm just saying there's no point in expecting anyone to tell you when you're going to start :D

Wait and See :D
Yeah....

It actually shocks me that so many 10 and 11 year olds have it- our school happens to have very small, undeveloped kids! :eek: Only 1 person in our school has their period. :) Not me, BTW!!! :D

That's odd to me that you got cramps when you started birth control. What kind are you on?
I'm on depo provera. I have about 3-4 periods a year and it's really rare I get cramps.
Mines called 'Cilest' it's the purple ones, well that's what it says on the packet. I have a period for about 3 days every month so it's not so bad. And the cramps start about 2 days before the period.

Random thing, but I was invited to this sports center thing and it has a pool so we were probably gonna go swimming for most of it, but the problem was I had my period! I heard you could go swimming with a tampon but my mom said no. So I was just going to say to my friends I have an earache and not go in the pool, but I would be really bored...

But luckily, the pool was closed! Haha! Lucky lucky lucky! So we didn't go swimming, we just played basketball and other stuff. :( :)

Random thing, but I was invited to this sports center thing and it has a pool so we were probably gonna go swimming for most of it, but the problem was I had my period! I heard you could go swimming with a tampon but my mom said no. So I was just going to say to my friends I have an earache and not go in the pool, but I would be really bored...
But luckily, the pool was closed! Haha! Lucky lucky lucky! So we didn't go swimming, we just played basketball and other stuff. :lol: ^_^
Well just to clarify for future events that involve swimming. YES you can go into the pool with a tampon. I've done it many times and nothing bad happened. Its a definitely nono to wear a pad in the pool though.

Plus I've noticed for me, my period always "shut off" when I went for a bath or swim or shower.

that's catchy! write one about apple sause!

uh...what happens when you start bleeding...but it isn't your period? I'm freaking out that it's...something else, but I don't know if it is or not. It's scaring me O_O'

uh...what happens when you start bleeding...but it isn't your period? I'm freaking out that it's...something else, but I don't know if it is or not. It's scaring me O_O'
Then you go see the doctor and they will examine you and find out the problem. Better safe than sorry :) .

[SIZE=8pt]o-m-g!![/SIZE]

ok llaasstt thursday i think we had a "health" class

it sickend me,....but also im glad we had it :)

*guild's im sry if u dont like this* tandponds look like thet hert!!

tandponds look like thet hert!!
I think that too. Im too scared to try them because you can get tss (toxic shock syndrome) from them and you can die from that. But i was told they dont hurt if u put them in the rite way.

I think that too. Im too scared to try them because you can get tss (toxic shock syndrome) from them and you can die from that. But i was told they dont hurt if u put them in the rite way.
yea well dont count on me trying them!! lol

im 9 and i have TERRIBLE cramps where it really really hurts!!am i getting my periods??

my friends say i am!!!
Well...

have u ever found blood in your underwear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back