Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very rare to get TSS and it is only if you have the same tampon in for over 8 hours. Tampons do not hurt at all, I think they are most reliable and comfy.
they dont look it :)

but ill take ur word i guess

Everyones different though some people will find tampons comfier (i cannot spell lol) and other will like pads - pads make me feel really uncomfy so that's why I don't use them. And you can get the tampax minis which are only small lol.

Everyones different though some people will find tampons comfier (i cannot spell lol) and other will like pads - pads make me feel really uncomfy so that's why I don't use them. And you can get the tampax minis which are only small lol.
Tampons look painful.....although they arent......Im never gonna use dem

yeah i find them really comfy (mostly because i swim, and during the season and at meets i have no choice)

edit - i don't really like pads either, it makes me feel like i'm wearing diapers again.

some ppl think people who use tampons are s-l-u-t-s because they think they lose virginity (which they dont)

Last edited by a moderator:
is it true that weather you a girly gurl you get your period fast and when your sporty you get your period late?

is it true that weather you a girly gurl you get your period fast and when your sporty you get your period late?
Im not sure about the being sporty part, but no, its not true if you're a girly girl you get your period quicker. I am not that much of a girly-girl and I got mine young.

Im not sure about the being sporty part, but no, its not true if you're a girly girl you get your period quicker. I am not that much of a girly-girl and I got mine young.
I don't think it really has just being a 'girly girl' written over it. It's probably that your hormones are starting to make you like guys, think about yourself more and how you look, ect. as your body developes. When you start developing you get your period.

So it's not like if you wear makeup and a skirt to school everyday you'll get your period sooner.

Sports can change/stop periods, but has to be very very active. If you play soccer and have practice everyday and have games all weekend, that won't stop it. But, I know in some women marathon runners, their period stops all together because of the activity. Wheather that's good or bad, I'm not too sure.

It is very rare to get TSS and it is only if you have the same tampon in for over 8 hours. Tampons do not hurt at all, I think they are most reliable and comfy.
My health teacher told me you get TSS from a bad tampon. You can get yeast infections (i think) from having a tampon in for longer than it's suppose to be, but she said if the tampon is a bad one (and you can't really tell) then you might get TSS. Is that true?

My health teacher told me you get TSS from a bad tampon. You can get yeast infections (i think) from having a tampon in for longer than it's suppose to be, but she said if the tampon is a bad one (and you can't really tell) then you might get TSS. Is that true?
Well if she means bad by it's been out of the packaging and was on the floor then I think yes. But it depends on the way you describe bad. You get TSS when you use a tampon that is not the right one ( like if you have a small flow and you use a tampon meant for heavy flow.)

yeah i find them really comfy (mostly because i swim, and during the season and at meets i have no choice)
edit - i don't really like pads either, it makes me feel like i'm wearing diapers again.

some ppl think people who use tampons are s-l-u-t-s because they think they lose virginity (which they dont)
Those people are ignorant and need to be slapped.

A lot of the time, your hymen is already broken by the time you start your period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back