Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im scared + nervous to get it.n if i get it in scool ill be very nervouse 2 tell the nurse or my teacher but i will have to ill look like a fool walking around with red stains on my pants i might get it realy soon im nervouse!!sum1 who had it PM me n gimme sum advice plz im nervouse n scared
WOW I WAS RIGHT THATS WIERD AT LEAST I GOT IT AT HOME INSTEAD OF SCHOOL OR SUM OTHER PLACE WHEW *WIPE SWEAT OFF HEAD :angry: * GUYS WHEN I GO BACK 2 SCHOOL WHAT IF IM STILL HAVING IT N I 4GET THE PADS AND TAMPONS WHAT SHOULD I DO???

I had started my periods but then they stopped and I havent had them for four months, I'm getting sick every morning and I'm gaining weight like crazy! Please help!

I had started my periods but then they stopped and I havent had them for four months, I'm getting sick every morning and I'm gaining weight like crazy! Please help!
4 months? I'd go see a doctor. I doubt this is possible for you since majority of the TT audience is young, but you are describing the symptoms of pregnancy o_O;;;

I know it's not possible if you're like 8-12 (unless you're sexually active when young, but that's a fat chance), but do still see a doctor. It could be a body imbalance.

whats masturbation?
*jaw drops* Thats what men do, woman can do it but it's aimed for the men audience. Thats when they "Play" With themselves I believe *shudders*

Last edited by a moderator:
um.... have you ever "done-it" with someone? you can't be anorexic beacuse you wouldn't gain weight then, but that would explaine the sickness and stopped periods. You are definitly getting symtoms of pregnancy.

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, actually it's not bad at all. It gives you an orgasm,but you don't have to worry about STDs like you would

with partner sex.
Yeah thats what I meant

um.... have you ever "done-it" with someone? you can't be anorexic beacuse you wouldn't gain weight then, but that would explaine the sickness and stopped periods. You are definitly getting symtoms of pregnancy.
~Reanna
Exactly what I was going to say...

Anyways! For all of you who are afraid of gettin your period at school, just do what my ffriend does! Make sure you have a jacket handy, and if you start your period, tie the jacket around your waist, and go wihisper to the teacher that you got your period, and you need to call home or see the nurse. :ichigotchi: Always works for her!

~Reanna
IF she was bullumic it would explain the weight gain and being sick..or something. When people are bullumic they are usually adverage weight or overweight, even though they throw up what they have eaten.

If you thought there was a possibilty of pregnancy [as in you've had sex] i'd take a test, and then go see the doctor. [Even if it was negative]

IF she was bullumic it would explain the weight gain and being sick..or something. When people are bullumic they are usually adverage weight or overweight, even though they throw up what they have eaten.
But it would not explain the stopped periods for so long.

~Reanna

But it would not explain the stopped periods for so long.
~Reanna
I think sometimes it stops for that long, anything can happen really. And you can stop periods from stress, I didn't have a period for 2 months through stress, I was stressing over college then when I didn't have a period I started to stress because I thought I might of been pregnant..and it goes on.

*jaw drops* Thats what men do, woman can do it but it's aimed for the men audience. Thats when they "Play" With themselves I believe *shudders*
It's not aimed for the men audience o.o' Plenty of women masturbate.

It's not just a guy thing.

Plus, it's good for you.

Having an orgasm releases endorfins(sp) which relieves stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back