Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not aimed for the men audience o.o' Plenty of women masturbate.
It's not just a guy thing.

Plus, it's good for you.

Having an orgasm releases endorfins(sp) which relieves stress.
If feel stupid, but what exactly is that [bolded]?

I've heard it on my [perverted xC] bus so many times and I've probably got a good guess but am not too sure.

If feel stupid, but what exactly is that [bolded]?I've heard it on my [perverted xC] bus so many times and I've probably got a good guess but am not too sure.
An orgasm is the physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of sexual excitation, usually resulting from stimulation of the sexual organ and usually accompanied in the male by ejaculation.

An orgasm is the physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of sexual excitation, usually resulting from stimulation of the sexual organ and usually accompanied in the male by ejaculation.
Oh, ok.

I knew it.

Thanks.

it is a whitish liquid that comes out the vagina, it is supposed to clean the vagina out. it usually is clearish, and snottish.

my mom told me that if i get my peropd i forget my pads or tampons to put a lot of toilet paper in my panties where you put the pads so you think this will work?

my mom told me that if i get my peropd i forget my pads or tampons to put a lot of toilet paper in  my panties where you put the pads so you think this will work?
It can work (it has done for me in an emergency!). It gives you enough time to go find a pad or tampon from the school nurse, ask a friend if they have any you could use or go to a nearby pharmacy and buy supplies... :)

It's not going to last a whole day tho' - so the best bet is to carry supplies with you in your purse or school bag so that you are never in that situation :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya TAa9394! I heard that too! But discharge doesnt hurt so I bet that having you're period wont hurt unless you get cramps and I am sure every girl must get crapms! Do they put you in a lot of pain?

It's not aimed for the men audience o.o' Plenty of women masturbate.
It's not just a guy thing.

Plus, it's good for you.

Having an orgasm releases endorfins(sp) which relieves stress.
I dont know what masturbation is tho. But sometime in October, at bus stops some guy would come out of his car naked, and masturbate from what I hear on the news. He was caught, and it was on my side of town, thank god I didnt see this

I dont know what masturbation is tho. But sometime in October, at bus stops some guy would come out of his car naked, and masturbate from what I hear on the news. He was caught, and it was on my side of town, thank god I didnt see this
That's just disturbing :) .....

A discharge is just like sperm?

That's just disturbing :lol: .....
A discharge is just like sperm?
Not really, but kind of similar. See, vaginal discharge doesn't have sperm cells in it (or egg cells). The only things they have in common are...

1. ...They both are gooey and kind of whitish.

2. ...They both originate in the genitalia.

mastirbation is where u touch urself in a good way n it fells good i personally tink its gross

I am getting nervous. I've started my period again and well as you guessed It is a tiny bit bad the only problem is I am going to spain this tuesday. I know my period will stop but can someone help calm me down?

-RS

I am getting nervous. I've started my period again and well as you guessed It is a tiny bit bad the only problem is I am going to spain this tuesday. I know my period will stop but can someone help calm me down?
-RS
I don't know what you mean by it's bad.

You shouldn't worry even if you went on holiday and were still having your periods, you could use tampons and if you didn't want to wear that you could just keep shorts on and start to wear your full bikini/swim-suit when you've come off.

If your really worried you should tell you mum, she'll help alot [as she's been through it aswell].

OMG!!!!!!! I know why my periods have stopped, why I'm getting sick and why I'm gaining weight! I'm pregnant! I'm only 14! That must mean....OMG.......That's not right......It must be from when my dad......OMG!!!!! It happened to my mum as well! I'm 14, she's 28 and my dad's 56! Her dad did the same!!!!OMG!OMG!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! I know why my periods have stopped, why I'm getting sick and why I'm gaining weight! I'm pregnant! I'm only 14! That must mean....OMG.......That's not right......It must be from when my dad......OMG!!!!! It happened to my mum as well! I'm 14, she's 28 and my dad's 56! Her dad did the same!!!!OMG!OMG!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!
You might not be pregnant. If you've had sex, then it's most likely that you're pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back