Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't my 2nd period come yet o.0

I got my first one in November, and now its April!

What's wrong with me?!!?!?

I can't be pregnant cause I never had sex

^_^ :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why hasn't my 2nd period come yet o.0I got my first one in November, and now its April!

^_^ :eek:
Periods are irregular for the first year or two- nothings wrong.

If you DO feel something isn't quite right though, talk to your mom or your dad.

They can decide if you need to see a doctor or not. ;]

Guys I am SO scared! I really think I am SO close! I mean I have pubic hair, A LOT of discharge, arm pit hair, sweat, I now have a 2 pimples, and my breasts are.. well they have stayed the same for a while. But anyways. Well I know you have mood swings when you have ur period all all but is it possable having them before ur period as in a simpton of about to start? Because one minute I am happy and the next I'm not! And another question: When I do start my period, like when does it go away and for how long like when I first have it will it stay for like a month and then go away for a month? Plz I dont know anything about it! Plz answer in detail and answer both questions. thanks so much!

wow these last few days were long i have just finished reading all the topic yay

there were some very usefull links here

im wierd i want my period but im also scared that ill get it at school im only 10 and we dont have a nurse or ill get it when im in the swimming pool

ps:soooooooooooo sorry if i bumped this topic up

Why hasn't my 2nd period come yet o.0I got my first one in November, and now its April!

:furawatchi: :lol:
It may not be your real one- possibly a sign. :D

im wierd i want my period but im also scared that ill get it at school im only 10 and we dont have a nurse or ill get it when im in the swimming pool.
Don't worry if you get it in a swimming pool - I'm sure you'll be fine & if your nurse doesn't have pads/tampons you could take some in yourself or ask a female teacher. And when you do get it, it's not like a river - I only got spots at first when I started, and then it started to get heavier.

You could probably even get send home. When I was at highschool once I kinda forgot my period was due and we had practise exams and lucky me got the period half way through the exam. I knew I'd come on because I could feel it and I panicked - But I had to wait till the exam had finished and then went and told the nurse. I explained to her what happened and she got my mum to pick me up, so I got most of the day off school :huh: .

I really wanted my period - and I didn't get it till I was 14..I started to think something was wrong but I got it eventually. I had a smear test done a couple of months ago and everything is fine anyway :) !

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry if you get it in a swimming pool - I'm sure you'll be fine & if your nurse doesn't have pads/tampons you could take some in yourself or ask a female teacher. And when you do get it, it's not like a river - I only got spots at first when I started, and then it started to get heavier.
You could probably even get send home. When I was at highschool once I kinda forgot my period was due and we had practise exams and lucky me got the period half way through the exam. I knew I'd come on because I could feel it and I panicked - But I had to wait till the exam had finished and then went and told the nurse. I explained to her what happened and she got my mum to pick me up, so I got most of the day off school :) .

I really wanted my period - and I didn't get it till I was 14..I started to think something was wrong but I got it eventually. I had a smear test done a couple of months ago and everything is fine anyway :) !
Plus I wanna add, when I had my periods in the swimming pool it always seemed to stop. Everytime I was in water my body seemed to know this and it just ceased until I was out of the water. Even having a bath or shower it did the same thing. Perhaps the same will happen to you?

I notice I haven't had my period since febuary is that a bad sign?

I notice I haven't had my period since febuary is that a bad sign?
Did you do anything in that time period to cause it from not being regular like intercourse? If not, then it's probably jut your body still adjusting :)

Did you do anything in that time period to cause it from not being regular like intercourse? If not, then it's probably jut your body still adjusting :)
intercourse? no I'm still young. So it's probably my body is adjusting. though this does get confusing.

Plus I wanna add, when I had my periods in the swimming pool it always seemed to stop. Everytime I was in water my body seemed to know this and it just ceased until I was out of the water. Even having a bath or shower it did the same thing. Perhaps the same will happen to you?
I don't swim when i'm on a period - and never seem to be on when i'm on holiday lol. I haven't really noticed in the shower but when i've been having a wash i've never noticed it keep bleeding so I guess your right :) .

Guys I am SO scared! I really think I am SO close! I mean I have pubic hair, A LOT of discharge, arm pit hair, sweat, I now have a 2 pimples, and my breasts are.. well they have stayed the same for a while. But anyways. Well I know you have mood swings when you have ur period all all but is it possable having them before ur period as in a simpton of about to start? Because one minute I am happy and the next I'm not! And another question: When I do start my period, like when does it go away and for how long like when I first have it will it stay for like a month and then go away for a month? Plz I dont know anything about it! Plz answer in detail and answer both questions. thanks so much!
Periods are once a month - I think they are round about 3-10 days. Mine used to be a full week before I started to use birth control. You get a period about once a month but are sometime irregular for a while.

I never really had any symptoms of having my period I'd had discharge since I was about 11-12 and my breasts didn't grow properly till after I started, and I'd had pubic hairs & armpit hairs for a while [even though i'd shaved them]. Every one is different so some people could be moody and have mood swings 2 years before they start - and other start weeks after they get the symptons I don't think theres a dead on sign that you'll start the next day.

You should read some websites people have left on their posts - they will be really helpful towards yourself.

I don't swim when i'm on a period - and never seem to be on when i'm on holiday lol. I haven't really noticed in the shower but when i've been having a wash i've never noticed it keep bleeding so I guess your right :) .
Question::::: Can blood come out during a shower or any other time when you don't have clothes on???

Question::::: Can blood come out during a shower or any other time when you don't have clothes on???
Yes it can come out at any time. I usually stay in the bathroom when i'm putting a tampon in because once when I was in a room it kinda came out a little down my leg when I started to get ready to put the tampon in.

You can have your period wether you have your clothes on or not.

Showers I'm not too sure- some people say it stops.

I'm not to sure about that one.

You can have your period wether you have your clothes on or not. Showers I'm not too sure- some people say it stops.

I'm not to sure about that one.
Thx, Just kinda curious. it is weired how when you get farther into puberty the more you care about your apperance and have lesser respect for your parents. Any Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back