Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends and i have told each other that we will let each other know when we get our periods... Anyone here have anyway to tell them without the embarrasment?
oh yeah, and i was in Wal-Mart, and i had a quarter. i innocently walked into the restroom, and i saw the quarter vending machines for sanitary napkins. Despite my better judgment....... I BOUGHT ONE! I don't know why. I guess i just had an impulse. Any similair experiances? (by the way, i had to hide it in a BUNCH of toilet paper, not knowing if my grandma would approve...)
Well your grandmother was a girl once, a young one. Don't feel embarassed. She'd probably think you're taking responsibility for your well being. That's a good thing :) Thinking ahead deserves praise!

I'm rather lucky as far as physically and emotionally maturing goes. I am rather pretty and slender (says other people, not me) and act more adult than other people my age. So, guys like me more than the girls who go 'Eeewwww..." at everything. Just don't try to act like your five (unless you are five) and things will seem easier to handle.

Also back on to what we were conversing about in the first place, I didn't know when I was going to get my period, but I had a really off day and got detention for being late for the first and only time. By the way, buting a pad is nothing to be ashamed or embarrased about, you'll use it one day! :)

For your number 2 reason, that's what happens with most girls, they kind of have a feeling they are going to get it, and that happened to me too.
I didn't get that, I really didn't have a clue when it was going to come.

For the being ready part my mum had already bought me some pads for when I was going to start, so if she wasn't in or anything they where there just incase.

Ok I just got so annoyed. Last week I was in spain well on wednesday when we were at my unkles wedding I went to the loo came back to tell my mum I had started my period again. What bad luck hey?

-RS

I just remembered - I have always had a special diet during my period. Its really... weird. IDK why I do it. Maybe b/c I'm bored?

Salty water diet instructions

1. Eat a lot of salty foods. Anything with over 300 mg of sodium will do.

2. Drink a lot of water.

3. Repeat.

will me going on a diet effect when my first period comes im also doing excersize(sp?) just want to know

Diet doesnt really have much to do with development. It depends a lot on heredity.
I thought periods had nothing to do it hederitery [sp?]. My sister started her periods at about 10 or 11. I think my mum did when she was about 13 and I started when I was 14.

Runners & other athletic people sometimes don't have periods because they exercise so much [i think].

I know they don't realise that they could ruin the child's life because they are a child themselves.
I'd rather have a baby when I know I can provide for it.
If you are twelve your "Downstairs" isn't all they way devoloped even if you have your period so if you have a baby it would actully KILL you.

Question::::::::::: I heard this "When you get your period you stop getting taller" I think it is correct but I want to make sure.

pleaz Ansewer

tt101

If you are twelve your "Downstairs" isn't all they way devoloped even if you have your period so if you have a baby it would actully KILL you.
I'm not 12, the girl the rumour was about was 12.

Yes it is possible - A couple of pages ago there was a small discussion about a 6 or 8 year old who had a ceserean [sp?] because she was pregnant. And a link I looked at shows her when she was carrying her child.

I'm not 12, the girl the rumour was about was 12.
Yes it is possible - A couple of pages ago there was a small discussion about a 6 or 8 year old who had a ceserean [sp?] because she was pregnant. And a link I looked at shows her when she was carrying her child.
thx for Both of your imputs. Do u know what page??? This topic has helped so many girls understand fact from fiction about their changing bodies. thx TT101

I found my PADS!!!! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh when my mom got her period you had to stay home from school and stay in bed with heating pads and hot water. Now all you need is an Adivil!!!
Yeah sounded like it was really bad for her though. My mom probably would of had the same stuff since her periods were insane. I'm grateful I didn't pick that pattern up genetically lol.

Well she doesn't get her period anymore, she's 52.

My friend Kaitlyn, her mom Mrs. M., my mom, and I went to the american girl place.

We were in the cafe when my mom asked the waitress to turn up the heat, she did.

5 min. later my mom told her to turn down the heat.

"I must be getting hot flashes." my mom told us.

"Same here." Mrs. M. said.

10 min. later Kaitlyn said, "Is it hot in here or am I getting a hot flash?"

It was so hilarious!!! We laughed forever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back