Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Periods Are sometimes irregular, like I started on thursday (last week), and it usually lasts for 2 weeks) I had cramps this morning so i never went to school

No I am not freeking out, LOL.

On April, 30th the girls and the boys (separated) will see the video. It is called "Growing Up On Broadway", Kinda weired, LOL

We got a letter that said that us and are parents have to decide weather to let their kids watch it. I am going to see it but what do you do if you don't see it????

TT101,

anything i need to know going into the movie/class???????????/

Well your grandmother was a girl once, a young one. Don't feel embarassed. She'd probably think you're taking responsibility for your well being. That's a good thing :( Thinking ahead deserves praise!
well, she kinda found the pad, and just asked if i carry it with me everywhere "just in case" My grandma is really cool!

No I am not freeking out, LOL.
On April, 30th the girls and the boys (separated) will see the video. It is called "Growing Up On Broadway", Kinda weired, LOL

We got a letter that said that us and are parents have to decide weather to let their kids watch it. I am going to see it but what do you do if you don't see it????

TT101,

anything i need to know going into the movie/class???????????/
If you don't see it, you will probably have to do book work on the subject anyways.

Might as well go with your friends and watch the movie. ;]

i haven't watched "the movie" Because im homeschooled!!!!! hahahaha

I am really nervous! I mean I might start my period any day now. Well my sisters have all started at 12 but it was like when they first turned 12 like a week later and my one sister started hers the summer of fifth grade so she was 11. But I am 12 I turned 12 on St.Patricks Day and I havent started I am late for my family! But so I could start any day. I have been REALLY moody, snobby, pubic hair, armpit hair, I am getting bigger caves, A LOT of discharge, And lately I dont even want to get dressed cute anymore. I am like known for cuteness at my school, and I have just been wearing a sweatshirt and levis. Kind of grungy for me. I mean are they like signs for me to about to start? And I mean a lot of girls in my school are starting! I have also told me friends I will tell them when I start but only a few. Like one is Ta9394. Me and her are tight. lol. But anyways. plz answer?

Is it strange that my hair gets really bush, frizzy, and wild around my periods,but is smooth and curly when I'm not near or on my period?

That I am afraid to say is odd, LOL J/K
Well its not that odd. Its like when it was before my past periods, I'd get this weird itch down there and I got a couple blemishes on my face before hand. Sounds like a warning sign the body makes maybe?

And I mean a lot of girls in my school are starting! I have also told me friends I will tell them when I start but only a few. Like one is Ta9394. Me and her are tight. lol. But anyways. plz answer?
alot of girls in our grade have started????? PM ME ABOUT IT!(by the way, we ARE tight...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had my period, I got it when I was 11. I'm 14 now.

I actually don't mind getting it that much. I get a sore back for the first day or two, and it's really heavy, but after that it gets lighter and I get less pain. I find exercising sometimes helps make the pain go away, so I often go for a walk when I have my period... I go for walks when I don't have it too, actually.

Unfourtunately, my period isn't 'regular' yet. I usually get it two or sometimes three months apart! It's a bit annoying because I can't really plan when to go swimming etc... I went for a holiday to Queensland w/ my family and I had it then so I couldn't do any swimming =(

It is sometimes a bit annoying to have to change my pad all the time, especially in the girls toilets at my school. They have these special bins with flaps on them there for disposing of pads. They're quite useful, but one day I was going to throw my pad out and on the inside of the flap of the bin, someone had stuck their pad to that and the pad was covered in blood. Ew. D: So I had to throw it in one of the other bins.

I've a really REALLY heavy flow, I prefer tampons, 'cause they seldom leek, and are more comfortable. I have to change those every 3 hours on days 1&2 but only every 5 hours on the rest of the days. My hair is always unruly as a warning sign before my period. I get monster cramps, but they go away after 30 minutes. Unfortunatly, they usually come at 3 A.M.

I've a really REALLY heavy flow, I prefer tampons, 'cause they seldom leek, and are more comfortable. I have to change those every 3 hours on days 1&2 but only every 5 hours on the rest of the days. My hair is always unruly as a warning sign before my period. I get monster cramps, but they go away after 30 minutes. Unfortunatly, they usually come at 3 A.M.
Yeah same, but I don't use tampons. they freak me out. *shivers*

Alimania

A few days before I get my peroid, I begin to feel more tired than usual and I get back pain.

I don't use tampons... too worried about Toxic Shock Syndrome. If you use them correctly it must be alright though. But to me, the thought of sticking something up there is kind of gross. D=

A few days before I get my peroid, I begin to feel more tired than usual and I get back pain.
I don't use tampons... too worried about Toxic Shock Syndrome. If you use them correctly it must be alright though. But to me, the thought of sticking something up there is kind of gross. D=
Gross yeah, but I rather have that than feel like I'm wearing a diaper with a pad :(

Have you had yur period yet? I haven't.... is it scary? Does it hurt? Please post if you have or haven't had your period!

*Note from Bell Sprout:

This topic has been thoroughly review by the Guides. We have deemed this appropriate to remain open. Please see my post in regards to this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=580937

Any further replies complaining about this topic WILL be deleted. If you feel it is too personal, you are under no obligation to respond. This topic is an educational tool which many members have contributed towards and benefited from*
Well,i got it for the 1st time this morn.to me it was scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back