Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can choose to do abortion if we want to or not.
Exactly. Closeminded statements like that really are not needed. Seriously. A woman has a right to choose. You're entitled to your opinion, but that's crossing the line a bit.

Exactly. Closeminded statements like that really are not needed. Seriously. A woman has a right to choose. You're entitled to your opinion, but that's crossing the line a bit.
Ok, yes, I don't think the mother who had an abortion should be put to death, but I am going to stick up for Tiger_11 on this one.

I agree, the comment was a little rash, in asking what it was obviously she didn't understand exactly what abortion was. I put it very bluntly by stating it's killing the baby and killing people in society today means you get the death sentence. That's where she got the death sentence from.

If that's how you first heard abortion and that's all you ever heard of it, how would you think? Without understanding the controversy I bet you'd think the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. It seems as though the thing I said (Nudity is very natural) is frowned upon in many, maybe all cultures.
[Just wanting to point this out- it's not a big deal though.]

Actualy, there is a tribe called the Woandoni [spelling?]. Their name actualy means 'naked killers' or naked savages, something along those lines. They wore very little [if any] clothes- maybe just a skin/pelt around the waist for the men and women.

They inject this needle into the womb [?] and kill the baby.
It's very controverisal and I personaly am against it.
There are a lot of different ways an abortion can be had.

One is taking a series of two pills which sounds a lot less harmful then a needle into the womb. There are a lot more violent ways of doing it, that even I being pro-choice am against.

One thing I personally hate is when it's said that somebody is killing a baby. They're killing a fetus. It's illegal to abort after the first trimester, or the first three months of pregnancy is up. If I remember correctly, it doesn't become an actual baby until the middle of the second trimester or beginning of the third.

The only times I'm against an abortion is if it's performed illegally(after three months of conception), if they're using a violent way of aborting, or if the person getting it is using abortion as a form of birth control.

I also agree with TigerLily013.

once the fetus or baby is dead the mother has C section to remove the body, kinda sad
That's for a late miscarriage or a very late(possibly illegal) abortion.

In the first three months, the fetus is small enough that it can leave the body as if you were having a period.

That's for a late miscarriage or a very late(possibly illegal) abortion.
In the first three months, the fetus is small enough that it can leave the body as if you were having a period.
0_o srry. I got my facts wrong but my mom met this women who is pro-abortion and she has had 3 illegal abortions to prove her point that if you have a bad life don't get pregnet and if you do abortion is the way to go. Kinda sick if you ask me. My whole family is against it!

0_o srry. I got my facts wrong but my mom met this women who is pro-abortion and she has had 3 illegal abortions to prove her point that if you have a bad life don't get pregnet and if you do abortion is the way to go. Kinda sick if you ask me. My whole family is against it!
That kind of sickens me o.o'

The fact that she used it as birth control makes me nauseas. While I'm pro-choice, I think it's crazy wrong to use it as a first plan, get out of pregnancy method. I believe it should only be used as a last resort.

as watching the movie Mena Girls and the teacher started saying stuff like don't have sex, don't have sex standing up, etc. and when he finished he yelled YOU"LL DIE! it was gross yet funny. then a few minutes later he grabbed a bin a said, Grab some plastics............. ^_^ some movie that was.

as watching the movie Mena Girls and the teacher started saying stuff like don't have sex, don't have sex standing up, etc. and when he finished he yelled YOU"LL DIE! it was gross yet funny. then a few minutes later he grabbed a bin a said, Grab some plastics............. :mellow: some movie that was.
Mean Girls?

So THAT'S why my mom didn't want me to watch that... o.o;

as watching the movie Mena Girls and the teacher started saying stuff like don't have sex, don't have sex standing up, etc. and when he finished he yelled YOU"LL DIE! it was gross yet funny. then a few minutes later he grabbed a bin a said, Grab some plastics............. :angry: some movie that was.
Do you mean "Mean Girls"?

I'm not gonna watch that movie then... x.X

as watching the movie Mena Girls and the teacher started saying stuff like don't have sex, don't have sex standing up, etc. and when he finished he yelled YOU"LL DIE! it was gross yet funny. then a few minutes later he grabbed a bin a said, Grab some plastics............. :rolleyes: some movie that was.
srry but wat does he mean by "PLASTICS" like a condom????

^^Yes, plastics is another word for condom. Sometimes(seemingly more literally), they are also called rubbers. I've heard that in some Sex ED classes, they pass out condoms as well as pads and such. My school only gave us a day pad and deodorant sample, but that was in 1995 I think. Maybe times have changed?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Yes, plastics is another word for condom. Sometimes(seemingly more literally), they are also called rubbers. I've heard that in some Sex ED classes, they pass out condoms as well as pads and such. My school only gave us a day pad and deodorant sample, but that was in 1995 I think. Maybe times have changed?
Hasnt changed at my school, You get a bag with A pad and a little deoderent Spray. I got mine about 3 weeks ago.

Apparently in Year 10 we have to put a condom on a Banana :huh:

Amzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back