Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That has been happened to me but after 3-4 months I got it again. Don't worry it's just your body is adjusting.
lol thanks.

When they say its irregularly I thought

they meant that you would have it at

different times EACH months! I didn't

think it would skip some months.

But my mom did tell me that. Guess i forgot.

xP

If you think its nasty go elsewere

but a Condom on a banana? o_O Ew

I don't get it, why not show a video on how to *thinks* Wait nevermind, bad idea O.x No matter what age kids are (Aiming for Teens, kids under 14 shouldnt have sex but still) There will be pregnat teens

Okay everyone, lets not forget this topic is meant for educational purpose, and not for pointless posts.

May I remind you-- if you don't like this topic, or are uncomfortable with the theme of this thread please leave it alone. Bell Sprout and the other TamaGuides confirmed that this topic is fine for mature conversations and will be heavily moderated. Therefore, I am stating that this topic will not get closed. :D

Once again, as a reminder, if you don't like what you see please leave the thread alone. :D

Thank you for your cooperation,

Tama-Love

I'm starting to worry cuz I havent had my period since November.I know its usually irregular for the first few years but.... ;) WHATS WRONG WIT ME!?
Absolutely nothing...

Some girls will have months between periods for the first couple of years. If your period hasn't stablised by the time you have turned 18, then you should see a doctor. Until then, just feel grateful that you don't have the hassle of dealing with your period every month. :D

Can someone tell me why we have hair "down there"?????

thx for the other ansewers

tt101
Same reason we have hair on our underarms and legs: puberty. Mind you guys tend to get a lot more hair than we do, but with hormones changing and such your body will grow more hair. Sweat glands are also more active.

Same reason we have hair on our underarms and legs: puberty. Mind you guys tend to get a lot more hair than we do, but with hormones changing and such your body will grow more hair. Sweat glands are also more active.
like i don't get what does besides annoy people, LOL

like i don't get what does besides annoy people, LOL
It's also my guess it's an evolution thing. Back in primitive times humans had more hair to keep warm. Hair is on our bodies to still for this purpose, just not as extremely as back then.

Guys well I am growing pubic hair. And I am scared! I dont really injoy that part of puberty! I started growing it in about 5 monthes into 6th grade. So I was 11. I turned 12 on St.Patricks Day! So I am 12 for about 1 month! I am worried about my period too! I mean like does anyone have tips?

Guys well I am growing pubic hair. And I am scared! I dont really injoy that part of puberty! I started growing it in about 5 monthes into 6th grade. So I was 11. I turned 12 on St.Patricks Day! So I am 12 for about 1 month! I am worried about my period too! I mean like does anyone have tips?
You shouldn't be scared of extra hair. It happens to everyone and is natural to both genders during puberty. So I would suggest calm down first lol. Next thing I suggest is stock up on pads or tampons, and perhaps shave legs and underarms once a week or every 2 weeks, depends on how often it grows back.

Hopefully that helps.

I know, I'm a boy.

But what is a "period"?

My friend, 9, was saying she had a "period".

I asked, "What is it?"

She said, "I don't know. I was just bleeding.

Then we laughed because we didn't know why she said that, so what is it?

Well All i have is make sure that your pubic hair does not stick out of your underwear, or swimming suit. You can shave it, but i wounldn't suggest that at this early stage. I got pubic hair when I was 9!!!!!

I know, I'm a boy.
But what is a "period"?

My friend, 9, was saying she had a "period".

I asked, "What is it?"

She said, "I don't know. I was just bleeding.

Then we laughed because we didn't know why she said that, so what is it?
Your friend is 9 and she told you she got it??!! Ok, besides that, I will tell you what a period is.

When a girl's body tells her to get ready to have kids and make kids, her body starts sending hormones to tell her to grow. One of the changes is a period

*Down there*

Inside the girls vagina (or uterus) she starts getting a padding of blood in there, getting ready to hold a fertilized egg. (or baby) This is a monthy occurance. Then, when she doesn't have it fertilized, the blood comes out her vagina. this is a PERIOD. It usually last about 2-7 days. It is a cycle, and it does it over and over every month. (but when the girl first gets her period, it might not be) It only stops doing it when the girl is pregnate or has has stopped getting it. (around 45-55 years old.)

Your friend is 9 and she told you she got it??!! Ok, besides that, I will tell you what a period is. When a girl's body tells her to get ready to have kids and make kids, her body starts sending hormones to tell her to grow. One of the changes is a period

*Down there*

Inside the girls vagina (or uterus) she starts getting a padding of blood in there, getting ready to hold a fertilized egg. (or baby) This is a monthy occurance. Then, when she doesn't have it fertilized, the blood comes out her vagina. this is a PERIOD. It usually last about 2-7 days. It is a cycle, and it does it over and over every month. (but when the girl first gets her period, it might not be) It only stops doing it when the girl is pregnate or has has stopped getting it. (around 45-55 years old.)
She's ready to have kids?

LOL, I bet she can't wait to hear that! XD

And why did you put "!?!"?

I just wanna know why you did that.

Just because she is still considered a little girl and she has her period. Lol im 12, and i don't have it yet!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back