Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o.o Sperm...? Umm women don't have sperm...Lol
I think someone needs to go back to sex-ed :eek:

A period no matter what shade of reddish brown it is, It means the female is fertile and can now be impregnated upon ovulation. It does not mean a woman has more sperm.

Red Brown is normal. Deep Red is normal, it just shows that you have more sperm.
It sucks sort of, specially when ya are a week earlier then excepted
Sperm? O.O Don't boys get sperm......??

i have not had my period yet my mom has IN THE PAST but what does haveing your period mean? haveing a baby or not haveing a baby?

i have not had my period yet my mom has IN THE PAST but what does haveing your period mean? haveing a baby or not haveing a baby?
no its not that. i dont know how to explain it. But let someone else explain it! srry!

Mine hasn't happened yet, but my mums started when she was 12, and now I am 12....my breasts are starting to grow, but I ususally have hair in my arpits or "in the basement".

-Angie

Oh, and also..is it normal to be itchy downstairs????? I was in class today, and I was soooo itchy down there! I did some exploring downstairs this afternoon, and is the skin around the vaginal opening, and around the clitoris supposed to be reddish brown???? *GACK*

-Angie

Oh, and also..is it normal to be itchy downstairs????? I was in class today, and I was soooo itchy down there! I did some exploring downstairs this afternoon, and is the skin around the vaginal opening, and around the clitoris supposed to be reddish brown???? *GACK*
-Angie
Well either 2 things: period or you scratched so much you broke the skin a bit. I've done that a couple times. It's hard to resist the urge. I found later this really bad itching was jock itch, which females can get and the best way to take care of it is find a cream that deals with althetes foot/jock itch and apply it to the raw areas. It'll stop the itching long enough to let it heal and go back to normal there.

I'm still in school too, until the 28th. X_x

Anyways, I've been starting to get craps and I didn't before, and I'm being really cranking and depressed. So I stayed home from school today.

I hate puberty.

I'm still in school too, until the 28th. X_x
Anyways, I've been starting to get craps and I didn't before, and I'm being really cranking and depressed. So I stayed home from school today.

I hate puberty.
Don't we all hate puberty. The age you become interested in members of the oposite sex and the age where you manage to repel each and every one of them involuntarily using weapons such as pimples and body oder. Sucks don' it.

Don't we all hate puberty. The age you become interested in members of the oposite sex and the age where you manage to repel each and every one of them involuntarily using weapons such as pimples and body oder. Sucks don' it.
It's not all bad. It's how you put your attitude towards it. Maybe for those who hate the effects of puberty can try thinking about the good aspects of this time in their lives. I can already think of one: You're growing up ;) That's a good thing right? Being a kid forever would be pretty dull. Gotta get there eventually.

Being a kid is NEVER dull. I thought people knew that by now. :)

You start to sweat more but it doesn't mean you stink of body oder constantly, you get deoderants and shower more to stay clean. My boyfriend has never smelt bad and even though he used to have spots I still found him attractive.

Being a kid is NEVER dull. I thought people knew that by now. :blink:
Didn't say it was dull but a lot of people I knew growing up tried to take their puberty woes in stride and try to think of it as something to look forward to like becoming a teenager to adult. It was a rollercoaster of a ride for me.

And nothing wrong with being scared of growing up either. It can sometimes be pretty scary. I don't think you're going to miss your childhood. I think it lasts as long as you make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back