Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had mine. it doesn't hurt of feel good, u dont even feel it. dont b scared b/c it nothin 2 b scared of. its just a sign that u r gettin older and becomin a woman!!!!!!

Lol, then you have already started puberty. =P
I've just noticed. Breasts are usually the first thing to start developing. 0.0 lol weeeirrd
Oh... really?

That probably means I'm going to be this bra size forever, because I've already started menstruation 7 months ago. -sigh-

Oh... really?
That probably means I'm going to be this bra size forever, because I've already started menstruation 7 months ago. -sigh-
Not determined yet RG. Breasts can start first to grow but with everyone it's different. I was a B cup for several years before I upgraded to a C.

Just got my first cramp the other day. It's a pretty distinctive felling lol. Doesn't hurt necessarily, just feels funny >.<

I have to wear bras now. Obviously not real ones - just training sports bras. Otherwise, um, "they" hurt when I run or jump. About two months ago my mum bought me a padded bra and I refused to wear it - until yesterday, when I decided to try it on - and it fit. So i looked in the mirror - and I looked like a teenager! Seriously! I'm getting hips and stuff, and obviously I'm getting breasts - I was so surprised! Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Just got my first cramp the other day. It's a pretty distinctive felling lol. Doesn't hurt necessarily, just feels funny >.<
I have to wear bras now. Obviously not real ones - just training sports bras. Otherwise, um, "they" hurt when I run or jump. About two months ago my mum bought me a padded bra and I refused to wear it - until yesterday, when I decided to try it on - and it fit. So i looked in the mirror - and I looked like a teenager! Seriously! I'm getting hips and stuff, and obviously I'm getting breasts - I was so surprised! Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Very much I had the same experience, too. I'm getting hips, too, I'm getting boobs (even though they are tiny, I'm only ten!) I'm also egtting ALOT of curly hair 'down there'. I'm asking for more independance, too. My mom used to leave the door open while I bath myself, but now I demand it closed. XD My twin sister barges in every now and then... >-> Cause our bathroom dosen't have a lock, it's one of those folding doors. She'd walk in and scream, then run out... my twin sister is insane.

My boobs feel like bags of water when I rub them, because they are tender 24/7...

Yeah, I think everyone goes through that stuff. I started to see that like, in January. I had breasts for a long time but they're like, shaping this year I guess and you can really notice, but I look good, LoL. My friends are like, so jealous, it's funny. It's akward cause I feel, uhh.. Too big I guess, sometimes it's akward.

Curves are more noticable too, but my chubby stomach kinda ruins it. >_< Also jeans look a little better, hips and the booty, hehe. I'm a nerd.

Anyways, it's all normal, that's the only plus side of puberty. Yay.

In my old class my friend told me she took pills for pms,If she told me correctly. What are PMs?
PMS is like a side effect of your period. It's basically moodswings, your hormones changing causes it.

PMS is like a side effect of your period. It's basically moodswings, your hormones changing causes it.
PMS from what I heard means Premenstral(sp?) syndrome. As well as hormones affecting mood, it can also be caused by the new stresses of going through puberty. Anxiousness, increased self consiousness, and sometimes self esteem issues. They can usually lead up to a girl being a bit cranky before or during her period.

im 10 right and i have small breasts because they are still devoloping and the bump up and down and hurt when i run and my mum wont let me have a bra telling me i dont need one, that may be the case so what do you suggest

what should i do

im 10 right and i have small breasts because they are still devoloping and the bump up and down and hurt when i run and my mum wont let me have a bra telling me i dont need one, that may be the case so what do you suggest
what should i do
Well did you tell her this bothers you when you run it hurts? If not you should. At the very least talk to her aout getting a sports bra. Those I hear help with the up and down problems. All else fails you could see a nurse about your breast tenderness. Sometimes they can be super sensitive when developing.

hmm... interesting topic... i havent been following the topic after the first page so im just gonna say that i have had my period for almost a year now. ^_^

did my siggy work? :D

And if your mom still doesn't let you get a bra,you could always use an undershirt! (=

They should help a little.
I've had undershirts back when I was in grade 3. They drove me crazy lol. Definitely didn't like that extra bit of clothing growing up.

I don't normally post in this topic but....

Ok, I feel really embaressed to talk about this but I need to know. Well, I've been growing breasts for about two years now, and pubic hair for a year. I've been having discharge for three years. I've also taken more intrest in clothes and boys now, and how I look. I have no under arm hair, but I do smell a little bit when I sweat. I don't have greasy hair.

So when will I get my period? o_O I know it's different for everyone, but mine just wont come! In the past couple months (since I turned 11) I've been very moody and I've had huge food cravings and cramps. Cramps just started last week though...and they were REALLY bad. I tohught I was going to get my period that day, but I didn't.

Thanks for any help....

I don't normally post in this topic but....
Ok, I feel really embaressed to talk about this but I need to know. Well, I've been growing breasts for about two years now, and pubic hair for a year. I've been having discharge for three years. I've also taken more intrest in clothes and boys now, and how I look. I have no under arm hair, but I do smell a little bit when I sweat. I don't have greasy hair.

So when will I get my period? o_O I know it's different for everyone, but mine just wont come! In the past couple months (since I turned 11) I've been very moody and I've had huge food cravings and cramps. Cramps just started last week though...and they were REALLY bad. I tohught I was going to get my period that day, but I didn't.

Thanks for any help....
If you have been getting cramps and feeling moody, then your body is just probably gearing up to start your periods.

I don't think anyone can help with your question because you answered it already - everyone is different :eek:

Sounds like you won't have long to wait now... just be patient and enjoy being young - once they start you won't be free of them until you are around 45 - 50yrs old :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back