Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have been getting cramps and feeling moody, then your body is just probably gearing up to start your periods.
I don't think anyone can help with your question because you answered it already - everyone is different :huh:

Sounds like you won't have long to wait now... just be patient and enjoy being young - once they start you won't be free of them until you are around 45 - 50yrs old ;)
That or if you go on the depo shot like me...but even then once in a while the body will still need to menstrate to get the blood lining out :huh: so you won't be completely out of the woods lol.

Yes, I have had it. It's really not that bad; but it is semi-heriditary. Talk to your mom and ask these questions: when she got hers, how long it took for hers to be regular, if she had cramps during her periods.

They're personal questions but they'll help you understand more.

Yes, I have had it. It's really not that bad; but it is semi-heriditary. Talk to your mom and ask these questions: when she got hers, how long it took for hers to be regular, if she had cramps during her periods.

They're personal questions but they'll help you understand more.
I don't think whether your mum got cramps or not effects us.

My mum gets bad cramps, but I never had a cramp till I went on the pill now they're really painful - well probably not that painful but it feels like it!

I'm sure sometimes you may start the same time as your siblings/mum - but my sister & mum was pretty early and I was a late bloomer :huh: , I only started when I was 14.

I have. I got mine when I was 12. For me it doesn't hurt but for other girls it might. It varies from girl to girl. I HATE it. It's so annoying!

:furawatchi: bit personal but...

I guess I'll tell you... Yes i have for at least a year or so now... the cramps sometime hurt but not always... :furawatchi:

the rest? ... you'll find out... :furawatchi:

I haven't had mine yet... I'm 11 1/2.When is the average age? I feel like I'm not growing fast enough.

I get cramps, too.

I started growing breasts less than a year ago I think..
the average age is 11-13 :furawatchi:

Ok... this may just sound plain wrong but I will ask it because I have been wondering. do twins develope at the exact same rate???? Like they could get their first period on the exact same day?

I'll think and I may say it later because for me this topic is quite personal.

But I also think that It's good of other TT members to give advice to others who may be younger.

Ok... this may just sound plain wrong but I will ask it because I have been wondering. do twins develope at the exact same rate???? Like they could get their first period on the exact same day?
There's a chance yes, but since each twin is an individual just as much as the other (even if they look identical), the rate could be different.

Well, if you think about it, any twin has had the choice to do different things and eat different things since the day they were born (more or less)... so whilst it is theoretically possible that they could start their very first periods on the same day it is unlikely (and could be considered a total fluke).

Yes, some of the factors that influence when you start are hereditory, but there are other things that influence your first period like body weight and body fat ratio ... these things are often different - even in identical twins :(

Do you go into puberty faster if you're body weight and body fat ratio is bigger?
I think so- I'm really small for my age and I'm considered 'way behind' on the whole puberty scale. xP

Ah well, it's kind of good for me! xD

This may sound wrong but its starting to get on my nerves.Well, this has been happening to me lately and I need to know if anyone knows whats wrong...

When ever I use the bathroom, I feel like have a cut in my vagina or somewehre around it. So it burns. REALLY bad. But I have no idea how I would get a cut there, so I keep telling myself that thats not what it is. And when every I wipe, I get some blood on the paper. And my vagina area has been VERY itchy lately, I have no clue why. I don't scratch it or anything, I just put up with it.

And I'll be walking all the sudden I'll cluctch my side with my arms and kinda lean over because of a random cramp. Most of the time I end up hitting stuff, to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back