Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? The nurse at my school when she showed the puberty movie said that the flow is held back because the water is cold and cold stops bleeding.

Either way, yeah. Tampons would be something that you should wear...

I just don't go to the pool on my period in fear that the tampon would get stuck. Even though I know it wouldn't.

I haven't had my period yet... I'm almost 13 and going into 8th grade. I feel sort of left out...

I am probably going to be a late bloomer seeing how I'm not much developed yet, but progress has been made this summer, I've noticed. :blink:

Cinderpelt♥

I've finally had my period! I'm a woman now! :blink:

I had it exactly a month ago, and I was wearing white shorts. Man, you can imagine how that went. xD

It didn't come today, though. How long will it be until it comes back? My mom said it could be half a year. Is she right?

Okay.

I feel really embarassed about this but here's my story.

I was only 10 and it was 3 days before Christmas AND the same day I had to go to my Dad's house and I went to the toilet and there was blood all over my underwear yeat none on my bed so I mustn't have been bleeding for long.

My Mum wasn't home so I had to tell my Nan.

Now, second time I go to my Dad's, I have my period.

I get cramps about a day after I get it but have HUGE back pains and I usually bleed onto my matress covers.

This year, I had them on my birthday.

This is sort of weird to say, but I still haven't told my mother about my period.

It's weird though. All my friends have super good relationships with their moms and mine is just... ehh.

I mean, so many years of her coming home not sober and never seeing her, and then she moved away on Christmas... we're kind of distant.

But now I live with her.

And I've had my period since November.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sort of weird to say, but I still haven't told my mother about my period.
It's weird though. All my friends have super good relationships with their moms and mine is just... ehh.

I mean, so many years of her coming home not sober and never seeing her, and then she moved away on Christmas... we're kind of distant.

But now I live with her.

And I've had my period since November.
Well not everyone is close to their mother and that's okay. If it works for you to handle it on your own, go for it. I'm sure you also got friends to talk to about that stuff. Other female figures are just as helpful.

LOL. It doesn't hurt to have it. Although at times it gives pain kind of like cramps. I've had it. I hate it though.

I've finally had my period! I'm a woman now! :angry: I had it exactly a month ago, and I was wearing white shorts. Man, you can imagine how that went. xD

It didn't come today, though. How long will it be until it comes back? My mom said it could be half a year. Is she right?
Half a year?! uh no! it comes at about every 2 weeks. LOL. you have to keep track on when you get the next one. LOL.

Half a year?! uh no! it comes at about every 2 weeks. LOL. you have to keep track on when you get the next one. LOL.
Huh? Don't You have your period about every month?

See I aready know about stuff that happen to girls when they change and stuff. I just want to know whether tampons hurt? See i do alot of swimming, but I haven't had my period yet. And yes I know you are suppose to wear tampons so you can swim and do sports. I just need to know how tampons feel. Please I need to know. :(

See I aready know about stuff that happen to girls when they change and stuff. I just want to know whether tampons hurt? See i do alot of swimming, but I haven't had my period yet. And yes I know you are suppose to wear tampons so you can swim and do sports. I just need to know how tampons feel. Please I need to know. :(
Tampons don't hurt. When you put them in you can't even feel it.

I don't even think you can feel them, in my opinion. But sometimes I do put water on the applicator to make it easier to put in if it seems a little 'dry'.

Before you use the tampons though you should read the instructions in the packet - which will make it alot easier.

Tampons don't hurt. When you put them in you can't even feel it.
Correct. When done properly with the instructions the first few times like baybee said, you should have no problems. I sometimes am dry there when I wanna put one in and I just put a bit of my saliva there to lubricate the area. May seem gross but it works :)

I haven't started. I had to watch all these videos at school. About periods and everything. It was disgusting, I wanted to laugh but we'd get really bad telling off so I just hid my mouth with my arm. ZuatchiZuZu12, it can take a while for periods. It starts when your body feels ready for it.

No, i havent had my period yet. I'm 12, still, but all of my friends have had theirs...
:\

-ZuZu
I bet not all of them had, I was 14 when I started and one of my friends told me she had too. But she hadn't and she still hadn't when she was 16 so she went to the Doctors for tests and everything.

You still have lots of time to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back