Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They Totally Suck!!!I'm 10 and I had it in fourth grade and there is an 11-year-old who will not mind her own bees wax!I mean she'll go around and ask girls are you wearing a bra? I just say please go away in a monotone voice and I'm thinking Shut the fudge up you freak!I personally think she's lez.I'll admit,periods suck but mine never really hurt.
She might be a lesbian but there's no need to be mean about it. She's just curious about if other people are going through what she's going through or wondering about what it will be like when it's her turn. If you don't want to talk to her about it just say 'I don't feel comfortable talking about that' and I'm sure she's not a freak.

I had my first one yesterday and I'm almost 12. I hate it! My mom said when you first get them, you don't get them for a full week because they're irregular. Is that true?

She might be a lesbian but there's no need to be mean about it. She's just curious about if other people are going through what she's going through or wondering about what it will be like when it's her turn. If you don't want to talk to her about it just say 'I don't feel comfortable talking about that' and I'm sure she's not a freak.
I agree. Maybe she's going through somet things and she might think she's the only one going through them.

C~M

They Totally Suck!!!I'm 10 and I had it in fourth grade and there is an 11-year-old who will not mind her own bees wax!I mean she'll go around  and ask girls are you wearing a bra? I just say please go away in a monotone voice and I'm thinking Shut the fudge up you freak!I personally think she's lez.I'll admit,periods suck but mine never really hurt.
Well, if she IS a lesbian.. so what?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know it's just really anoyying and well what I mean is that she's way to interested in the way other people are developing.She'll go up to a guy and ask him a question like"Why did you start moaning when you got hit with the kickball between your legs?" I don't know the word for it right now cuz all I can think of is nosy but that'll do I guess.

yes i have had my period! all i have is cramps for a week and that sucks cuz ill just feel lazy and sluggish. bleeehh!>.<

i got mine when i was like 10. >_< i was turning 11 in like 4 days though. B) and thankfully it was after i got my tonsils taken out. o_o i hate having cramps, and not being able to eat certain things.

Well yea I guess..
Next time I suggest thinking before jumping to conclusions like that as well as using someone's sexual orientation as an insult. Doesn't show much respect, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't appreciate it either :blink:

ok i havnt got my period yet and next september i might be going to a senior school with a swimming pool and im kinda scared because im not gonna try tampons yet but the swimming is mandertory(sp?) there so what should i do if it like starts when im in the pool or like when im there at the school and we got swimming

thanks for your help

ok i havnt got my period yet and next september i might be going to a senior school with a swimming pool and im kinda scared because im not gonna try tampons yet but the swimming is mandertory(sp?) there so what should i do if it like starts when im in the pool or like when im there at the school and we got swimming
thanks for your help
Well you'll have to wear tampons. You can't wear a pad because you'll see it through the bathingsuit, and it'll get soaked in the water.

C~M

ok well...the cramps hurt...sometimes...thats how you can tell how soon. if its really bad you will either get it very soon or its going without you knowing. if its not all bad your just gonna get it but not very soon...just normal soon.(you can get heating pads at your pharmacy to help.)

its kinda scary but only the first time. the more times youve had it the less scary. ive had mine...8 times...so its not very scary anymore.

ok the first time i had mine my mom and i went out,got a cake and celebrated.if your lucky you will too!

and im only 11 so dont worry!

I had my first one yesterday and I'm almost 12. I hate it! My mom said when you first get them, you don't get them for a full week because they're irregular. Is that true?
I think it depends but periods are usualy irregular for the first year or two if I remember correctly.

The whole thing scared me until we had family planning (Or sexual-education).

I found out some really amazing things.

When I got my period I thought I lost ALOT of blood but actually I only lose 2-3 tablespoons of blood.

I'm still rather scared but everytime I start freaking out I reassure myself with the facts I learnt.

I don't get stomach cramps, I get really bad lower back pains. xD It's unbelieveable.

I've had mine since March and I only I get mine for 20 hours. (yes, my periods last less than a day) But, I don't have very "normal" periods. xD Mine stop at night as well. P:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got my period yet (I'm 13) but for some reason, I have this feeling that I'll get stomach cramps.

I know that the age you get a period varies for people but what is the age that a lot of people start getting periods?

I haven't got my period yet (I'm 13) but for some reason, I have this feeling that I'll get stomach cramps. I know that the age you get a period varies for people but what is the age that a lot of people start getting periods?
It can start anywhere from 8 to 18, but I think the majority of people start between 10 and 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back