Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you want to get rid of your period unless you dont plan on haveing kids...
but any ways ya i have it im getting my third one in june the cramps arent that bad but i do get mood swings alot
If you're referring to Depo Provera's side effect of no period...Well it's a form of birth control. If you are having a period, you aren't going to be getting pregnant anytime soon or be able to. That's the basic description of the birth control I'm using does. I don't have a monthly period. With me when I'm getting close to the nxt date I need my depo provera shot, I tend to spot blood a little, but it isn't much to be considered a period.

I get pms AND IT SUCKS! aLAO,i'M JUST CURIOUS. Do you guys think boys have it easier during puberty? I think they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually said that a while ago! lol They might sometimes, but think about it, we girls just get periods, which is probably the only bad thing. Whereas guys get random erections and wet dreams. They also temd to make a reputation for being tough and masculine where girls don't need to worry about that. So in some ways, yes they do, but in others they don't.

I havent, but my classmate got it at 8 years old, and my friend got it at 7.

The actual "blood" part doesn't hurt. The cramps- yes. You'll usually get your period when you are around 100 pounds/lbs. I was kinda scared when I first got it because there was a LOT of blood. My "bleeding" part lasted for about 4 or 5 days.

I had discharge for...hmm....maybe a month or less until I got my period. And yes, I think boys have it easy when they go through puberty.

This would be an odd (and a bit embarassing!) topic for a boy to stumble upon if they were just randomly surfing the forums xD

I had discharge for...hmm....maybe a month or less until I got my period. And yes, I think boys have it easy when they go through puberty.
Month or less? :wacko:

I've been having a discharge for about 2 1/2 years... still no period. And it's been so heavy that I have to change my underwear a few times a day, for like the past 4 months.

Do you think something's wrong?

Month or less? :huh:
I've been having a discharge for about 2 1/2 years... still no period. And it's been so heavy that I have to change my underwear a few times a day, for like the past 4 months.

Do you think something's wrong?
Don't worry, everyone is different. Our DNA choses when we get it. And, as everyone knows, everyones DNA is different.

My friends aunt didn't get her period until she was 19 O:

Wow! This topic has been going for quite long. How are topics re-opened?

I had my period since I was 11, but my mum didn't have hers until she was 14. Weird. Is there something wrong with me, or is it just that I'm an early bloomer? Plz reply! Thx

Wow! This topic has been going for quite long. How are topics re-opened?I had my period since I was 11, but my mum didn't have hers until she was 14. Weird. Is there something wrong with me, or is it just that I'm an early bloomer? Plz reply! Thx
There is nothing wrong that you got your period before your mother - it can be completely normal. Your hormones just kicked in before hers did, that's all. Nothing to worry about. :)

As for topics getting reopened... well, that doesn't happen very often. Once a topic gets closed (usually for SPAM, flaming, topics that already discuss the subject, etc.), it doesn't have a reason to get reopened. As for this topic, it has never been closed, as the discuss has kept going and everyone was being mature about it. ^_^

Oh my God! O_O;;; That's freaky,and a bit disturbing...

~~~~~~

You guys know what sucked? I got my period when I was at the beach for vacation. And it was so heavy that I got to go in the water ONE of those days!!! Dx One thing I was thinking about though, when girls get their periods, they think boys have it easier,but when their off it, they don't think that! I thought that the whole week I had it! And now I don't think that! My friends are the same way.

Yes, I've had my period since I was 10 1/2.

Isn't that kinda early? -_- I don't remember getting any discharges before I had my first period though... :p Oh well, maybe I just didn't notice.

rachel3802: That's just downright disturbing. o_O How could puberty happen so early for her?! And her boobs are like my size... O_O

Yes, I've had my period since I was 10 1/2.
Isn't that kinda early? -_- I don't remember getting any discharges before I had my first period though... :p Oh well, maybe I just didn't notice.

rachel3802: That's just downright disturbing. o_O How could puberty happen so early for her?! And her boobs are like my size... O_O
I got mine at 6. I had to take a special shot called Lupron... It was nasty becuase one morning I woke up and saw blood...xP

Oh my God! O_O;;; That's freaky,and a bit disturbing...~~~~~~

You guys know what sucked? I got my period when I was at the beach for vacation. And it was so heavy that I got to go in the water ONE of those days!!! Dx One thing I was thinking about though, when girls get their periods, they think boys have it easier,but when their off it, they don't think that! I thought that the whole week I had it! And now I don't think that! My friends are the same way.
That sucks. :p

I'm going to the beach at the end of August. I hope I don't get mine then. That would be embarrassing in the house full of relatives I stay with. I haven't had mine yet, but it should come soon.

At least I didn't get it during summer gym in June. That would have been bad. Because if you don't swim, you fail. So I'd have to use a tampon. -eep-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back