Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I started the other day but apprarently I just "spotted" since I only got it for one day..

But even so it was quite an experience. XD

I've had discharge for about 3 and a half years. It bugs me to no end.

I thought I started the other day but apprarently I just "spotted" since I only got it for one day.. But even so it was quite an experience. XD

I've had discharge for about 3 and a half years. It bugs me to no end.
Oh my gosh, I know! I've had my discharge for about 2 1/2 years. I have to change my underwear a few extra times a day. They get completely covered in the discharge. It's terrible.

Will it ease up once I have my period?

Oh my gosh, I know! I've had my discharge for about 2 1/2 years. I have to change my underwear a few extra times a day. They get completely covered in the discharge. It's terrible.
Will it ease up once I have my period?
Yes, it does ease up - but not totally.

Perhaps not immediately - because almost all girls take some time to get regular periods - so you will go through (perhaps) a year when you won't know if and when you are going to get your period...

but, once you start getting regular periods, you will find you get less discharge.

Right now, one thing you might not be using (which cuts down on the need to change your underwear during the day) is panty liners.

They are a very, very thin sanitary pad, which will absorb the discharge and can be changed like a sanitary pad - but you hardly are aware you are wearing them.

Omygoodness. ;)
I know a girl that got her period at 6. Not that its a bad thing that someone got it early. :D
[SIZE=14pt]I got mine at 6 too. Not a bad thing, but I was born w/ a problem. They didn't know I had It..o_O; And thats sad about that girl who gave birth at 6(6 right?)...[/SIZE]

Yes, it does ease up - but not totally.
Perhaps not immediately - because almost all girls take some time to get regular periods - so you will go through (perhaps) a year when you won't know if and when you are going to get your period...

but, once you start getting regular periods, you will find you get less discharge.

Right now, one thing you might not be using (which cuts down on the need to change your underwear during the day) is panty liners.

They are a very, very thin sanitary pad, which will absorb the discharge and can be changed like a sanitary pad - but you hardly are aware you are wearing them.
Okay. I've considered using pantyliners before, I think we may have some at home. I'll give it a try.

Thank you! ;)

Okay. I've considered using pantyliners before, I think we may have some at home. I'll give it a try.
Thank you!  ;)
[SIZE=14pt]They work good. =) I used to not wear them, but then it went through my pants.(The discharge)... [/SIZE] ^_^ And Tamamum, that was good advice =3

The actual blood leaving the vagina doesn't hurt, you can feel it dripping which is a slight discomfort. But the cramps that come along with the period hurt.

I suggest Ibuprofen @_@

I noticed a brownish smear in my panties today, could this be it? -Haha, then I dropped my ipod in the toilet.. u__u Its fine though!-

Thanks!

I noticed a brownish smear in my panties today, could this be it? -Haha, then I dropped my ipod in the toilet.. u__u Its fine though!-
Thanks!
[SIZE=13pt] :3 The brownish smear is usually a sign that your period is right around the corner. O.O[/SIZE]

When I first had the brownish smear, my period didn't start until 6 months later. xD

But I believe a week before my period I had another brownish smear. :eek:

So, I'm pretty sure your period could come any day now. xD

Ok I forgot how to be a tampon on O-O

I forgot which side to put it in

>:[ I feel so stupid DX.

I never put it in before so I just kinda poked it around and then threw it away XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I forgot how to be a tampon on O-OI forgot which side to put it in

>:[ I feel so stupid DX.

I never put it in before so I just kinda poked it around and then threw it away XD
[SIZE=13pt]x.x" lol Tampons...Blah.[/SIZE]

Their sort of frustrating to put on. xP

You really have to...Ermm...Soften up your Vulva area before you can really insert it in. x.x"

:] But I like Pads a lot more then tampons...Easier to use. And I don't forget that I'm wearing one! x)

Thanks!
Yeah that means you are going to have your period very soon. Before when I had my first period I went to the bathroom before it started and there was a brown stuff in my underwear and a few seconds later my period started.

Yes, I've had my period since I was 10 1/2.
Isn't that kinda early? :huh: I don't remember getting any discharges before I had my first period though... :huh: Oh well, maybe I just didn't notice.

rachel3802: That's just downright disturbing. o_O How could puberty happen so early for her?! And her boobs are like my size... O_O
Sorry for double posting but I had mine when I was almost 10 and that isn't early Lina Medina had hers when she was 8 months old. Oh and rachel I heard about that a few months ago. Very disturbing.

^ The side where the puffy-looking thing comes out. Then you push the... Are there instructions in the box? Becuase I think that would be easier XD
If you get playtex sports,You can get a little instruction thingy in the box. Also,As I said earlier,U can use a mirror to put t in.

Sorry for double posting but I had mine when I was almost 10 and that isn't early Lina Medina had hers when she was 8 months old. Oh and rachel I heard about that a few months ago. Very disturbing.
[SIZE=13pt]o.o...What the heck? [/SIZE]

Someone had their period when they were 8 months old...?

I really think that, thats impossible. o-o"

Or...I'm reading your post wrong. x3

[SIZE=13pt]o.o...What the heck? [/SIZE]Someone had their period when they were 8 months old...?

I really think that, thats impossible. o-o"

Or...I'm reading your post wrong. x3
It is possible search up Lina Medina in google. She had a hormone disorder and she gave birth to a healthy baby when she was 5. it was in like the 1930's.

-nodnod-

What kind of twisted person would cause a 5 yr old to get pregnant!?!

I havent had my period, but my mom said she got her period about a year after the discharge started.

That leaves me expecting it in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back