Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I never knew you could get that from using tampons o.o

I dunno if I said this already but I got mine when I was 11.

This is embarassing to admit but..

the first day I got my first period I kept changing my underwear.

I thought there was something seriously wrong with me or I had a bad case of dairrhea because of the dark colour :x

I finally told my mom about it at the end of the day and she told me I had my period and I was like "OMG! SERIOUSLY?!"

I didn't expect to get it tell I was 14.

i think i might have got mine just then... o_O

i dont think ill tell my mum...

ill just steal my older sister stuff

mahaw

I got mine when I was 9. I use a Mooncup and it's the most amazing thing ever.

Periods used to hurt like a lot of words I can't write here because I'll get banned and they were very heavy. Then I started taking The Pill and they're so much better. I'm not sick for a week. I can do stuff and things.

^ Oh, how old are you?
*coughs*

Umm...10....>.>

My doctor said about a year...I've gotten used to wearing pads...I don't think I'll ever conquer "the tampon" though. *Shivers*
Yeah..o.o

That seems scary!Dx

You have to put them..*looks down*

In there....=[

*shivers*

Uhhh!!!D=

Mine usually lasts for about 4 days. But that's just the heavy part. I'll still have a little bit of blood for a few days after that :D I'm in the light-bloody-discharge part. I'm going to be finished soon!

I use pads. I doubt I'll ever conquer "the tampon" anytime soon either. Not that my mom will let me.

I haven't yet. but yesturday i saw blood in the tiolet at school. OMG! All the girls started to freak out. Are school needs to break out of the habit of not flushing the toilet. I'm only in sixth grade 11 years old, none of my friend have had there peiriod yet but one girl yelled to the whole class she had here period and when we did scoliosis tessting she yelled out that we had to take our shirt off!
Just because you are "only" 11 doesn't mean that you won't get your period soon. Good Luck when You go Through It.

Just because you are "only" 11 doesn't mean that you won't get your period soon. Good Luck when You go Through It.
That's true. I got my period when I was 11 :D

Be prepared when you start getting cramps and discharge. Keep a few pads in your backpack, pocket or wherever.

I just got my period last night. O.O

I went to use the bathroom, and there was blood in my underwear. I'm just like, "Oh no, oh no, not now!" Then I thought maybe I was just spotting again, like I had once before, but when I wiped it was clearly wet blood.

I left the bathroom, told my mom, and began crying. She then showed me how to put the pad inside my underwear, so I changed and put the pad on.

While I was laying in bed, the cramps started to come. They hurt alot, and my stomach began to tighten and bubble.

I'm staying home from gym today, because it'll be my first full day with my period, and I would have had gym!

Also, I still have cramps and I feel very awkward and uncomfortable.

-sigh- It's weird, though. I was going to post here today saying, "When will I get my period!?? I still haven't gotten it." but obviously there is no need now.....

^^ Gosh. The longest its ever lasted for me was 4 days! Mine only goes for 2 days.
Wow. Really? I've never heard of them being that short, unless you are just starting out. Mine usually last 8 - 10 days. And they're usually heavy for 6 - 7 of those days. But, fortunately, I don't really cramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back