Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't yet. but yesturday i saw blood in the tiolet at school. OMG! All the girls started to freak out. Are school needs to break out of the habit of not flushing the toilet. I'm only in sixth grade 11 years old, none of my friend have had there peiriod yet but one girl yelled to the whole class she had here period and when we did scoliosis tessting she yelled out that we had to take our shirt off!

Yes. Like, five minutes ago.Not my first time, though. Far from that XD

I am not human! There is no excuse for me to get my period! D:<
*off topic - removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I gonna get my period soon. Major cramps near the middle of every month. Heavy discharge the week before the cramps start. discharge kind of brownish and really heavy. mood swings alot during the cramps. Alot of chocalate cravings.Pube hair, armpit hair. boobs for about 4-3 years. *boobs just grew bigger like last month , bigger as in growth spurt:[* I have already thought that i have gotten my period six times. I wear pantiliners usually. Am I going to get my period soon????

yeah...i was SO freaked out.

i went in the washroom and saw blood on my undies and i screamed REALLY loud.

i was crying, i thought i was going to die! LMAO!

What would happen if I were to never get it?
Now that's a question to ask your doctor.

Georgette:

Some parents don't tell their kids about periods, then they are all "What's this in my undies?" D: . You should imform your kids about this, not let them guess.

I hate having it, but normally I wear two panty liners on top of one another...So I can wear my black skinny jeans. :]

I got mine again yesterday.

I kept feeling like blood was running down my leg during gym DX

My friend had that happen to her once. She told me she felt horrible, since now all the boys know because really mean girls told them about it.

Like they'll never get their period :p

^^ That happened to my mate too.

But the evil cow who was mean about it got whipped up the butt by karma. Hers came th next day and soaked her dress in first period and had to stay that way all day.

I hate P.E with my period. Hate hate hate.

And i'm always paranoid when I get mine, all the time i'm thinking

"Am I leaking? Can anyone see?" etc. Paranoid I tell you

It also helps if you keep a cycle calender and around the time its due you wear liners. Not pads, Liners. I do that but

I usually wear liners everyday cos of dang discharge.

Anyone else have discharge everyday? (Mines normal according to a doctor. Nothing wrong with me unlike my mum thought)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ That happened to my mate too. But the evil cow who was mean about it got whipped up the butt by karma. Hers came th next day and soaked her dress in first period and had to stay that way all day.

I hate P.E with my period. Hate hate hate.

And i'm always paranoid when I get mine, all the time i'm thinking

"Am I leaking? Can anyone see?" etc. Paranoid I tell you

It also helps if you keep a cycle calender and around the time its due you wear liners. Not pads, Liners. I do that but

I usually wear liners everyday cos of dang discharge.

Anyone else have discharge everyday? (Mines normal according to a doctor. Nothing wrong with me unlike my mum thought)
Yep.

It's getting to be a pain. :p

Cecib ;)

Thankfully, it's never popped up at school. I always seem to find out in the morning. Surprise!

For the first year or so after I got my first [on moving day, such fun] I didn't have any side affects but light bleeding. A few months back, though, it started to get heavier, and I was feeling bloated, having moodswings, and minor cramps.

I really want to bite somebody's head off when they mention PMS when I'm in a bad mood. But they mostly consist of clueless boys and my obnoxious sister.

I believe it'll all pay off, though, when or if I ever plan on having children. Ha.

when I first got it

I didn't even tell my mum x]

because I have an older sister and she's already gone through it :0

so I just stole her liners, mwaha.

then like a year later my mom was like; "so, I think you should be getting your peroid around this time"

and I was like; "yeeeaaahh...about that."

xD

I might get it in about a year or 2.Thats what my doctor said....I dont want to!DX

' date='November 26, 2008 11:11 am'] when I first got itI didn't even tell my mum x]

because I have an older sister and she's already gone through it :0

so I just stole her liners, mwaha.

then like a year later my mom was like; "so, I think you should be getting your peroid around this time"

and I was like; "yeeeaaahh...about that."

xD
Lmao.

Sticky situation much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back