Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be scared. Just prepared I guess. Mum was convinced i'd get mine adn wouldn't let me go anywhere with out a pad!

Once you know your flow it just becomes normal. Don't be scared. It will be fine!

well im like only 11 yrs old and my mum thinks that i wont get it till like 16. most of my friends have it and theyre like 12, but i dont know how to tell my mum that i should start wearing a pad. its sorta awkward talking about that type of stuff with her..

well im like only 11 yrs old and my mum thinks that i wont get it till like 16. most of my friends have it and theyre like 12, but i dont know how to tell my mum that i should start wearing a pad. its sorta awkward talking about that type of stuff with her..
Don't wear a thick pad, that can irritate your private parts[i hate using the REAL word. xDD]. Use a pantyliner, and your mom won't be mad.

But she wouldn't be happy if you were using a thick pad for discharge, I wouldn't either.

Just talk about it when you dad,your younger brothers/sisters and not in public. Talk about it when it's your day alone...Maybe you dad can go do something with your brother/sister? Fishing? Going to the park? Whatever, as long you two are alone. But don't worry about you dad really, unless you want to keep it private. Your dad probably knows about it....

Wear a pantyliner only if you have a thick discharge. Wearing one just to wear one? To fit in with your friends? Nah, dun do that. It's a waste, a pain... and trust me, just don't. x33

If you have a thick discharge, talk to your mom or other older persons that could help you get some liners. <_<

11 is a bit early to get your period. I didn't get mine until I was less than a month away from turning 14.

There's no rush, ask anybody and they'll tell you that.

Wow. I remember this. xP

I started my period at age 11 last year in June '07.

It comes late most of the time so I can never tell when I'm going to have it. That part kinda sucks. lol

UGHHH well i don't like changing my liners every 4 hours because its to much of a hassle. But even if a new one is only on for like 3 hours its all wet. I have this brownish (kind of reddish) discharge and someone told me it is my period (probably) so should i be wearing a pad instead of a liner>?

UGHHH well i don't like changing my liners every 4 hours because its to much of a hassle. But even if a new one is only on for like 3 hours its all wet. I have this brownish (kind of reddish) discharge and someone told me it is my period (probably) so should i be wearing a pad instead of a liner>?
If it's heavy enough that it's starting to soak through or become a big hassle, I suggest you wear a pad instead. Chances are it would make things much easier for you.

What?

You don't need to change a liner every four hours...Thats for a tampon. :3

No...Wear a liner. It might be the sign your about to start it, but you don't HAVE it.

Maybe wear two panty liners incase?

CCC:

Wow. I could never do that. O____O

Was it a complete stranger at the mall? Or a student at school? I'd be afriad.

Wow. I remember this. xPI started my period at age 11 last year in June '07.

It comes late most of the time so I can never tell when I'm going to have it. That part kinda sucks. lol
You're still fairly young so it'll take more time for it to sort itself out to be regular. Mine took 1-2 years to become 100% consistant at a specific time of month.

Heck even now on the Depo Provera shot, I spot some blood couple weeks before the date I'm supposed to get my next shot, then goes away after a little bit once I get it.

I think mine stopped today. I'll be wearing a pad to school tomorrow anyway. Mine stops, then it comes back on again <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm...well I had my 'period' on the first day of eight grade 0_0 (Which is,this year). I spotted dark brown liquid in my underwear and I continue to get discharge often. I h8 it! I feel really uncomfortable!

I wish I'm still a little kid.

Periods BOOOOOO!!

Omg at school yesterday first in the morning my lower stomach wasn't feeling good and at science i wasnt feeling good still so i went to the bathroom and a saw some red so i got freaked out and went to the clinic and i went home and my mom got me some pads and now im having my period!

Is this nesscary?

Im only 10 and im having my period!

LOL, i got my period a week ago. Thats weird, as soon as i start talking about it, it suddenly comes. I told my mum as soon as i got it (which was when i woke up, i had red around my *coughpersonalcougharea*). Im 11 and i got it, is that too early?? And im having it non stop for like a week?? is that ab-normal?? cuz my mum says that she has hers for only like 3 days and i have mine going on and on for a week.

~illiey12~

I've been getting quite a bit of discharge in the last few weeks. Can anybody tell me if I'm near periods?

I get discharge about daily

I'm not sleeping well at all

Sometimes I get cravings (Fudge, types of candy, sweet things)

Cecib :furawatchi:

LOL, i got my period a week ago. Thats weird, as soon as i start talking about it, it suddenly comes. I told my mum as soon as i got it (which was when i woke up, i had red around my *coughpersonalcougharea*). Im 11 and i got it, is that too early?? And im having it non stop for like a week?? is that ab-normal?? cuz my mum says that she has hers for only like 3 days and i have mine going on and on for a week.
~illiey12~
No, 11 is not too early.

And don't worry. My periods last 7-10 days. You're fine. ;)

@celib- It's hard to tell. I had a discharge for 2 1/2 years before I first got my period, and it was very heavy for about 8 months before (heavy to the point it would soak my underwear). It varies from person-to-person, so there's not much of a way to tell. A discharge is a good thing though- it cleans everything out and is healthy. ;)

No, 11 is not too early.And don't worry. My periods last 7-10 days. You're fine. :D

@celib- It's hard to tell. I had a discharge for 2 1/2 years before I first got my period, and it was very heavy for about 8 months before (heavy to the point it would soak my underwear). It varies from person-to-person, so there's not much of a way to tell. A discharge is a good thing though- it cleans everything out and is healthy. :p
Since i'm 10 and i'm having my period...

Is 10 too early?

(i dont turn 11 this year)

Since i'm 10 and i'm having my period...
Is 10 too early?

(i dont turn 11 this year)
No.

The average age that girls start menustrating is 9-16 years, even stretching to 8-17 sometimes. Don't worry, you're fine. Probably just one of the first to experience the joys of womenhood. :D

I have mine because i ge if from mymom because se strted hers in fourth and im in fourth and im already bleeding a litle but it hasn't really strted but it is starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back