Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I agree with that statement!
I got it in fine but getting it out was scary because I hadn't left it in for long enough and you can tell because if it slides easy its ready to come out.

There is NO, thats right no, applicator tampons anywhere here. Except for a brand of tampons specially for people with super heavy periods. So I had to go at it the hard way.
O:

I only had my tampon in for an hour or so that time, so that may be why I had issues? XD

No applicator? O: That sucks.

The test is to give it a light tug and if it slides then its done. If it doesn't move easily leave it in a bit longer unless its already been in for more than 6 hours.

The test is to give it a light tug and if it slides then its done. If it doesn't move easily leave it in a bit longer unless its already been in for more than 6 hours.
Huh. Never heard of that before.

Thanks XD

D:

This post really disturbs you.

But, since this is about girls, I'll copy + paste something I wrote about them. ^_^

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

There are a lot of really beautiful girls who think that they aren’t.

It hurts me, because it is mainly every guys fault.

If we didn’t have such high standards then not so many girls would be upset. It’s not fair.

Apparently girls have to:

- be underweight

- have big boobs

- wear makeup

- dress/act like a whore

Just to get a guys attention. It’s not fair. Guys barely have to do anything.

I think that girls are more beautiful:

- When they arn't slutty.

- When they have imperfections. (Imperfections are perfect in my mind)

- When they have self confidence.

- When they wake up, and their hair/make up isn't done.

- When they are laughing - and snort.

- When they admit when they fart/burp. ;)

- When they look at you innocently with their eyes.

- When they smile. <3

All girls deserve the world,

I don't know exactly how much time they put into thinking about relationships, but I know it's a lot.

So, I am here, to remind you that no matter what you look like, what you smell like, or anything, you can always find a guy that will love you, cherish you and treat you the way you want to be treated.

'Your boy' might not be perfect. They might not call you at 3AM to tell you they love you. They might not have the ability to do romantic things and write soppy love poems. But, as long as they love you, you should be happy.

I also want to say that I find imperfections very attractive and special, and unique. And that calling a girl hot, sexy or babe is not right. It sounds like you are calling them a whore. I’d prefer to say beautiful, pretty or lovely.

I’m sorry girls that you have to live up to guys very deluded fantasies to fulfill our desires.

Don’t talk to girls just because you want in their pants, do it because you want to be nice to them and to be their friend – if not, don’t talk to them at all.

FACT:

ALL girls are beautiful. I believe that.

So should a lot of other people.

Even if they are bigger than the all of the supermodels, chances are, their heart will also be bigger.

Even the girls with a nose 'too big', or an 'unattractive smile' (I don't believe in such a thing, all smiles are attractive), are extremely beautiful, whether it is inner or outer.

I also think those girls, who try to make themselves look pretty (and believe that they are pretty) are gorgeous.

Nothing is more stunning than self-confidence.

- Hayden

Last edited by a moderator:
D:This post really disturbs you.

But, since this is about girls, I'll copy + paste something I wrote about them. ^_^

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

There are a lot of really beautiful girls who think that they aren’t.

It hurts me, because it is mainly every guys fault.

If we didn’t have such high standards then not so many girls would be upset. It’s not fair.

Apparently girls have to:

- be underweight

- have big boobs

- wear makeup

- dress/act like a whore

Just to get a guys attention. It’s not fair. Guys barely have to do anything.

I think that girls are more beautiful:

- When they arn't slutty.

- When they have imperfections. (Imperfections are perfect in my mind)

- When they have self confidence.

- When they wake up, and their hair/make up isn't done.

- When they are laughing - and snort.

- When they admit when they fart/burp. ;)

- When they look at you innocently with their eyes.

- When they smile. <3

All girls deserve the world,

I don't know exactly how much time they put into thinking about relationships, but I know it's a lot.

So, I am here, to remind you that no matter what you look like, what you smell like, or anything, you can always find a guy that will love you, cherish you and treat you the way you want to be treated.

'Your boy' might not be perfect. They might not call you at 3AM to tell you they love you. They might not have the ability to do romantic things and write soppy love poems. But, as long as they love you, you should be happy.

I also want to say that I find imperfections very attractive and special, and unique. And that calling a girl hot, sexy or babe is not right. It sounds like you are calling them a whore. I’d prefer to say beautiful, pretty or lovely.

I’m sorry girls that you have to live up to guys very deluded fantasies to fulfill our desires.

Don’t talk to girls just because you want in their pants, do it because you want to be nice to them and to be their friend – if not, don’t talk to them at all.

FACT:

ALL girls are beautiful. I believe that.

So should a lot of other people.

Even if they are bigger than the all of the supermodels, chances are, their heart will also be bigger.

Even the girls with a nose 'too big', or an 'unattractive smile' (I don't believe in such a thing, all smiles are attractive), are extremely beautiful, whether it is inner or outer.

I also think those girls, who try to make themselves look pretty (and believe that they are pretty) are gorgeous.

Nothing is more stunning than self-confidence.

- Hayden
Hayden! I'm crying <3

Wow Hayden. That was amazing. <3 Just. Wow. You just made me feel extremely good about myself. THANK YOU! 8D

Anyway, back on topic. I'm still on mine. :/ I was hoping it would pass before the weekend. D:

Just wondering..

Does your Hymen have to be broken to use a tampon?

Do you have to break your hymen with the tampon in order to use it?

Does your Hymen have to be broken to use a tampon?Do you have to break your hymen with the tampon in order to use it?
I posted this on the last page:

It [Your hymen] rips for some people, and some people it doesn't.

Most of the time your hymen (sp?) breaks with the first time you engage in sexual intercourse, but not always. You hymen can break when you're even riding a bike, and it depends on the person. Your hymen may already be broken. And it isn't always broken with a tampon.

Does that make sense?
It's poorly worded, but it should help.

So no, your hymen does not need to be broken to use a tampon.

And no, you do not always break your hymen when you use a tampon, though for some people you do.

Just wondering..
Does your Hymen have to be broken to use a tampon?

Do you have to break your hymen with the tampon in order to use it?
To add to what Cinder has already posted.

The hymen is slightly perforated (small holes) which allow things like discharge or the menstrual fluids to drain each month.

Young women are a lot more active these days than they used to be, and it is normal for the hymen to become more perforated at a younger age - simply because we now do plenty of physical education/gym, etc. from a young age.

There are still some cultures that believe that a tampon will rob you of your virginity and should not be used until you have become sexually active. This is not true - it is an old wive's tale.

[SIZE=7pt]Yesterday, wearing white shorts and in gym class, and 5 days late.[/SIZE]

Hmmmm.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back