Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I attempted tampon usage.

Well, to say the least, it was an epic failure. And that's the least. I found my vagina, tried to get it in but couldn't.

Then I had what seemed like a panic attack but probably wasn't and broke down in tears.

I can't use tampons. When I have one, I get too scared it will get stuck...up there...xDD I have issues :p For right now, I just use pads. Sure they are uncomfortable, but I'm less scared of them xD

When I tried a tampon, it went like 1/4 of the way in, and then when I would push it, it would come OUT and not in. I was probably aiming wrong xD

Question. When you all are trying out tampons, how the heck do you do it? xD Like, when you're on your period it's gotta be... messy. Do you do it in the tub or something?

XD

^^ Well if your stuffing it....up there xD It kinda blocks it off.

Idk. That got me thinking o.o

Are you asking if blood leaks all over? Well--you don't like bleed nonstop because that would be awful.

I attempted on a light day though. I got the tip red, but I couldn't get it further in.

^ I guess that's true. xD I was just thinking safe, you know? Cause blood stains. x_x

Last edited by a moderator:
God, now I can't stop thinking about how tragic it would be if you just bled and bled nonstop on your period.

Mine follows a schedule:

It shows up during the night and I find a spot or two in the morning, then the first day or two is heavy, and then it lightens down to almost nothing for the rest of the week.

I was sitting with a mirror below me so I didn't...miss xD

It didn't drip, actually o.o

Edit: worded wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic: Hayden. You're a really special guy. That quote was so perfect.

On topic: No period for me right now. Although I very much admire Katie for mastering the horrors of tampons. Right now, I'm still scared of them, and sticking with my bulky non-practical pads. Dx

Got mine ): Homework saved me. If it weren't for my teacher being so scary that I felt the need to do 1 hour of homework instead of going to sleep then I would have woken up in an awkward, bloody situation. As I finished my homework I felt a little 'odd' down there so I went to the toilet and TADA.

Yes. You sit on the toilet and spread your legs and the blood drips in if you're heavy.

God I'm glad I don't have mine yet, It sounds horid O_O

With tampons, well, Where do yew put it in? Theres ...alot...down..there...

No periods for me anymore YAY!!! I went through "the change", and they go away. So if you hate you "monthly gift", don't despair. In your mid-forties, it will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back