Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a tampon in. It actually isn't that hard. I suggest getting a plastic slender applicator. i think they are new, but they are the only tampons i can get in. I also get REALLY bad cramps, and my mom got mad at me last time I asked for some more iubeprofen , because she thinks I'm eating it too much, but It is seriously really bad and I can't just ignore it!!! D: Anyone have any advice??????

I'm on My Period Right now
I don't really get cramps.

When I do, I find cramps relaxing. They hurt, but They make me sleepy.

I'm a Heavy Flower though, So I usually where Two pads at the same time.

I first Got My period November 28th, 2005. It was Kind of Funny.

My Mom is on the Depo Needle, so she doesn't get her period. She'll be all "hahaha. You bleed. I don't"
my sister was teasing me about my period so she said " I bleed candy you just get blood, SUCKER!!"

I'm on Day 5 right now, so I should be finishing. I haven't really bled all day, so I think it's finished, but you can never be sure with me. I'm horribly irregular. The last time I just presumed it was all over, there was a huge bloody mess the next morning. Definitely not an experience I'll ever want to go through again. Although there was an element of humour to it, because my friend was coming over in, like, a half hour afterwards, and I was trying to keep calm while frantically cleaning up everywhere. xD

On about Day 2 this month [when my period is at its heaviest], I decided to try out tampons. It was a horrible fail, and a total waste of the tampon. I was, like, super prepared. I had the mirror, the applicator, the angle, everything. I located my vagina, and it was tiny. Like, really not as big as I expected. But, I decided to put the darn thing in anyway. I put it over the little hole, and just couldn't get it in. It was like my vagina was a few millimetres deep or something. By the time I'd finished my third attempt, the tampon was all screwed up and I threw it away.

I'm sticking with pads for the time being.

ughhhh! I'm still waiting for this month's "gift" xp I was craving chocolate last night, had cramps all yesterday, and I broke out on my forehead this morning grrr...

Mine's like, five whole days early. D:

I didn't PMS much either. D:

It caught me completely off guard. D:

I have summer gym tomorrow, so yay tampons. Last month I had no trouble with them, but I'm still a bit nervous because it's been three weeks and I'll have to swim. I hope it doesn't leak. Dx

I got mine today =\ First time in almost a year. I don't PMS or get cramps though =D But I have a slight headache D=

=C

I put my tampon in this morning crooked. It didn't leak, but it nearly fell out in the pool. O:

It was uncomfortable and awkward. >_>

But then I put a new one in after I swam,

And I had it in for seven hours.

Didn't feel it really at all, and it didn't leak.

So I think I FINALLY got the angle down, lol. x3

I have the weekend now, so hopefully it won't be so heavy for Summer Gym on Monday.

UGH! I am getting TERRIBLY annoyed! I'm VERY late! I hate irregular periods x[ They are VERY annoying and I'm going to the pool tommorrow and I am TERRIFIED of starting at the pool. Cause most of the guys from school will be there Dx

Is it normal for some vagina hair to come off when you...........eh, wipe?

Cause every time a hair or 2 come off for me. :l

And is the the hair more deep down darker and thicker? Cause once at Starbucks I 'wiped' and there was a really dark and thick one on the toilet paper. :l

^^ Pubic hair is usually really dark and coarse. Its mean't to be dark and thick.

If it comes out it just means either the hair was ready to fall out or the root was loose. Its normal.

I'm late. Terribly late. It's what --- the 14th June? I haven't gotten mine this month yet, and it usually comes in the beginning of the month. That's a good thing, but that also means it could come at the most inappropriate moment...

I really wanna try tampons, but I'm very paranoid and nervous, and I feel like I'm gonna stuff up just like Esther. And it'll probably be too hard to locate my vagina. Arg, I'm so pessimistic about this kind of stuff.

I'm late. Terribly late. It's what --- the 14th June? I haven't gotten mine this month yet, and it usually comes in the beginning of the month. That's a good thing, but that also means it could come at the most inappropriate moment...
I really wanna try tampons, but I'm very paranoid and nervous, and I feel like I'm gonna stuff up just like Esther. And it'll probably be too hard to locate my vagina. Arg, I'm so pessimistic about this kind of stuff.
So I am NOT the only one? YAY! xD

Mine was so ridiculously early this time. >_>

I got it like, the 14th of May. That's when it STARTED.

So I wasn't expecting it this month until the 17th or so.

And I got it the 11th. >_>

I'm afraid that my tampon might fall out in the pool tomorrow,

Like it almost did on Friday.

It was so terribly awkward.

They come loose so easily for me. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back