Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You normally have it 7 days! O_O Don't think I've yet had one longer than five.
First time I got my period it was twelve days.

Then it got down to about eight.

And then it stayed steady at seven.

This was the first time I've had it less than seven.

Wow. I complain about mine lasting 2 days. 3 at the most.

My first was 2 days.

Longest ever was 4 days.

Mines still not regular. Its been 18 months but only had 11 periods.

I'm seriously getting tired of having my period all the time. I've had it since like, May 10th. The Doctor gave me Birth Control pills, but he said that they can take up to three months to work.

I literally go through a bag and a half of Pads a day. Its getting annoying.

Laundry is done every day, Because I leak through my Pads at night.

I really hate this. Alot.

Wow. I complain about mine lasting 2 days. 3 at the most. My first was 2 days.

Longest ever was 4 days.

Mines still not regular. Its been 18 months but only had 11 periods.
Wow.

I've had my period for eleven months, and I've gotten it twelve times,

I think, =P

I'm seriously getting tired of having my period all the time. I've had it since like, May 10th. The Doctor gave me Birth Control pills, but he said that they can take up to three months to work.
I literally go through a bag and a half of Pads a day. Its getting annoying.

Laundry is done every day, Because I leak through my Pads at night.

I really hate this. Alot.
If you can try tampons, they last longer, and you won't have to worry about leaking. If you get them in far enough, you shouldn't be able to feel them at all. Usually I also put on a small pad so I can just check my underwear to see if I need to change my tampon. Although....to be honest, I know everyone says they don't but for me, tampons hurt to put in. ._.

If you can try tampons, they last longer, and you won't have to worry about leaking. If you get them in far enough, you shouldn't be able to feel them at all. Usually I also put on a small pad so I can just check my underwear to see if I need to change my tampon. Although....to be honest, I know everyone says they don't but for me, tampons hurt to put in. ._.
I'm scared of Tampons. [i don't really want to stick anything...Up there...xD]

I'm going to the Doctors/Gynecologist[sp?] tommorow.

When I went the Doctor's a few weeks ago, he prescribed me Birth Control Pills, He told My mom and I to send me back If I started to see Large Blood Clots on my Pad. If they were small, he said don't worry about it, but they're about the size of a Toonie [A canadian Two Dollar Money thing] And thats pretty big for blood clots.

My sister had problems with her period when She was my age, She got them when she was 12 [i got mine when I was 12], and She's always had an irregular period. There were times that she'd had her period for 6 months straight.

It is a bit creepy at first, but I think it's well worth it. I had to learn quickly because we had a class trip to a waterpark. The problem for me was getting it in...far enough. If it's not up high enough, you're going to feel it. So that was really painful. >.<

Yeees, it's that icky time of the month for me.

It's weird how it's so irregular though. I mean, I usually get it in the very beggining or very end of the month, and now I got it in the very middle. I guess it's because I've only had my period for like, 9 months... mummy said irregularity is normal :)

We had and still have no pads. Mummy forgot to get them. So I woke up, found blood on my underwear, and had to use an old rag as a pad. It hurtsss, but mum says it's the only thing we have. Then I came home from school, and mum said she completely forgot about getting pads. And I have a netball game tomorrow. What a terrible time to have your monthly object... and tomorrow will be my second day of the month, and I often leak on the second and third days. Rawrruhhh, I miss them pads!

I still need to try tampons, but I feel weird approaching mum about it :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back