Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not reccommended for the first period.
And....uhhh....I think I'll get mine soon x_x
It's ok, I managed with a pad. Really bulky the overnight ones are. They were all Mum had and I'm like you serious!!!???

Cramps are starting to get me again. First period, and I've got cramps.

It's not that bad to get it. I was freaking out about it, but it's really not that bad. All I had was a red patch on my undies. That was it.

I didn't get it when I was at a camp and that was really lucky. But I still haven't got it. I'm really late. No wonder because the last one was 7 days and so heavy...

I think I skipped. YAY! ...Or then I'll get it tomorrow. At the party. -.- Just my luck.

Omggg... i need a doctor. Didn't see my period for 7 months now :(
... and still counting
Lucky you! >.<

So still no period, really, really late... I'm loving it but it's just that I have no idea when to expect it :ichigotchi: I wish I could have no period for 7 months too :marumimitchi:

Lucky you! >.<

So still no period, really, really late... I'm loving it but it's just that I have no idea when to expect it :angry: I wish I could have no period for 7 months too :angry:
Lmao! TRUE I guess your lucky too!

but it really will come when u least expect it... and thats scary :)

So yeah. I started today. I was just late, didn't skip this time either. I never skip it. Maybe I should lose weight or something? :)

I have cramps but not as bad as last time... And it's still pretty light... And it should be pretty short this time 'cause it was 7 days last time. And we're going to summer cottage again on Thursday >.<

Not good.

^ Losing weight, if anything, just makes the cramps worse. It doesn't make you skip. Trust me I've tried. And if you are skinny enough that you don't get periods then you'll be diagnosed with anorexia nervosa. Yes, I'm serious.

I've had my period for 2 1/2 years now.

Edited to fix an error

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Oh, ok ;) Too bad. I really hate this. Cottage tomorrow, what'll I do? >.< Maybe I'm lucky and this is over tomorrow...

I have to use an extra long overnight pad when I sleep because otherwise it gets all over my sheets. Otherwise, I don't have a problem with it getting on to my clothes or anything.
Mine's irritating because it comes so frequently. Ever sixteen days but... whatever >_>
Every sixteen days?!

Oh my goodness - Mine comes every three months and I still find it too much.. xD

^ Another lucky person -.-

Sorry for posting here like every second post but I can't help it :l I'm so annoyed.

I have my period every month and it's like a whole week and way too heavy. And always at a bad time.

Be happy, you lucky people~

Hopefully I won't get my period when we go camping in August. I just found out that we're camping from the 18th to the 22nd. If my period isn't irregular (hopefully it will be, at least this time) I'm scheduled to get it right before we leave for camping. If I have it then, I won't be able to swim or anything because I don't use tampons. My mom doesn't like them and I don't either. I'm not allowed to use them.

But, because my last period was also my first one ever, it will probably - cough - HOPEFULLY, be a bit irregular.

So I'm just praying that I either finish it before we go camping or get it after we go camping. Hopefully!

I had the worst cramps imaginable yesterday. I could barely move the pain was so intense! I took like 490843 painkillers and they didn't help at all. I thought I was going to die!

^ I know what you mean... Can't... move... Hurts... too... much @_@ Gotta go to.... cottage... THE PAIN! GAHHH!

If mine will just hold off until tomorrow evening, I will be a seriously happy camper. We're having a bunch of friends over to get in the pool tomorrow.

Just one more day.. one more day. Stay away. Dude, I could write a song. :D

^But Jayny said losing weight doesn't help O.O

Anyway, it's all over now! Wohoo, only 3 days~

>.< Uhh, yeah. See you here next month when I come to log again XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back