Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is late too, but I only had my first period last month. I guess I'm going to be irregular for a while. How inconvenient.

It better not come when I'm at Amelia's pool party on Saturday...

^ Losing weight, if anything, just makes the cramps worse. It doesn't make you skip. Trust me I've tried. And if you are skinny enough that you don't get periods then you'll be diagnosed with anorexia nervosa. Yes, I'm serious.
I've had my period for 2 1/2 years now.

Edited to fix an error
True to a point, but everyone's bodies work differently.

I'm fifteen, 103 lbs, and eat very little, but still use two pads because one isn't enough for me, and the overnight ones didn't help.

So you don't necessarily stop, or get a lighter flow if you're too skinny. :)

Come to think of it, I should see a doctor about this. .___________________.

Mine's supposed to come sometime this week... but i just hope it comes after i go to the anime convention. Please, that's all I ask. xP

So. Mine is exactly week late just like always. So it's regular... but it's not. XD

Anyway... I was suppose to go to spa tomorrow! D: Now my friend is so sad, she really wanted to go~

Mine's messed up again because of my habit of not eating.

Now I have no idea when to expect it. );

I'm on it D:

But I like this genuis idea I had on my 2nd day of wearing an overnighter pad to school, haha. xD

And school doesn't help either, because my uniform is like, completely white. D:

' date='+August 28, 2010 03:12 am'] I'm starting to see the dreaded signs.Which means that right now, I'm a very, very scary person.

3;
I'm starting to see signs too. ... o;

I HATE WAITING FOR IT. IT'S SO ANNOYING. 0x

Mm, I got mine yesterday morning. o;

The good news is, there's nothing wrong with my cycle, and it'll be mostly over by the weekend! 8D /optimist

^

LUCKYYY. o;

I want mine right now, I really do.

The thing is, I almost thought I got it last night so I was really hoping it would be over by the time school started.

But it turned out to be a false alarm, and I only have five days left. o;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back