Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
' date='+September 08, 2010 06:49 am'] Still nothing !
I'm starting to get worried now. \:
Don't be, Clara!

I sisn't have mine the ENTIRE summer, which benefited me, xD

But I got it on my first day of highschool. :\

BE PREPARED, xD

I haven't got it yet. Still waiting. Not that I want it anyway.

I had mine first on 3rd January 2008 - it was scary :L I came back from the optitians and seen the blood, but atleast at that age you know what it's for, my friend first had her period when she was 11 and didn't even know what that was! :L

I'm starting to get so...frequently regular D:

Which means I'll have to expect it sometime next week and afterwards, and its a nice time too!...in the middle of my EXAMS. >_______<

*edit-typo

Last edited by a moderator:
If mine will just hold off until tomorrow evening, I will be a seriously happy camper. We're having a bunch of friends over to get in the pool tomorrow.
Just one more day.. one more day. Stay away. Dude, I could write a song. ^_^
That made me laugh, the I could write a song comment.

It's been 3 months since I got my first period. I'm starting to get paranoid that it's going to come at the WORST time possible. Like, during dance class, or at a fr....wait my friend would be able to help me cope. Oh dude, the anxiety is absolutely killing me. But still, glad that I don't have to worry about it just now.

Oh noes. :l I'm starting today. Or tomorrow. I just know it, I feel it. Oh well, it should be short, 'cause mine goes short - long - short - long etc...

Gaahhh! I'm still annoyed.

The last time I got my period was two years and one month ago...

it's normal for it to be irregular, right? I'm nearly fifteen now and the last time I had it I was twelve...

._.;

^ Awh. That stinks. Hopefully it'll end before your birthday. 8D
Got mine 2 days ago.
It should end before my birthday. That's why I was happy. :3

I tried tampons for the first time last night.

... not a success. xP

CAN I SHARE A STORY? OMG, OKAY. I hate this subject, but could use a little help. ><

So. I tried a tampon a few days ago. It didn't work, and I think it was because it was too big, since it was my mom's. The following day, we went to CVS and I got smaller, or 'lite' tampons. I tried those. I got it in, and I felt pretty successful. I realized that my period wasn't as heavy as it'd been, so I took it back out. And it. hurt. like. shdlhslh. Do you think it hurt just because it was, er, a bit dryer in there? Since I said my period was slowing down...

I was doing some research online, and half of the people say not to use tampons until you've lost your virginity. The other half said it's fine to use them whenever; just be careful.

It seems a bit confusing to me, so I figured I'd just stick with pads. D;

^

So, you managed to insert it all the way up? Bravo, Krysseh !

I haven't uh... located my hole yet. Still tryin'. 8D

Yep, heavy periods make it heaps easier for the tampon to come out.

If it's uncomfortable for you, try sticking to pads for when your period's lighter. :3

As for the losing virginity part- there's a thing called the hymen, you heard of that? This is the membrane that gets perforated the first time you engage in intercourse.

If your hymen hasn't been perforated already, the use of tampons will. That's how people tend to associate tampons with virginity.

Women are more active now, so they tear their hymen at a younger age.

It doesn't always have to be from a tampon though. Know what, the hymen can be so easily torn, that yours may have been torn already.

Nothing for you to worry 'bout. >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back