Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was TORTURE. That nurse came in and all the girls got pads o_O I threw mine out lol.
**wildcat_gal_101**

♥ Get well soon Roli the goalie! THe Oilers need you! ♥
R U KIDDING ME? i would keep the pads!

they never give out stuff like that for our sex-ed!-.-

all they ever talk about is STDs, AIDS, and HIVs and whatever...

well i guess they dont talk about Periods because most of the girls in my class (including me)

has already had there period! so ya

what? pads? at your school? ! !

Today was TORTURE. That nurse came in and all the girls got pads o_O I threw mine out lol.
**wildcat_gal_101**

Well they haven't done that at my school but they have given us shaving cream!!!lol its like our gym teacher is going to teach us how to shave like(Stroke it girlsn and stroke)lol!!!

Actually, I want to get my period too. (don't exactly know why) What is weird is that Sometimes I do check my underwere! lol All my friends think it's gross, ya know, seeing blood in ur underwhere but reading this topic has educated me and it's acually not gross cause EVERY woman has to go through it.
And uhh I think I'm getting my period soon cause sometimes I get mood swings (4 example, I was happy yesterday but then all of a sudden I was grumpy and sad about somethin' I forgot what the somethin was but I shouldn't have been so moody about it cause I know it was something small) I've been very tired lately and my step mom says I'm probably gonna have a growth spurt. Not everyday, but sometimes I get discharge in my underwere. AND my brests are well, big and every other girl in my grade doesn't need to where a bra just wants to. Do u think I might get my period soon? (within the year, next year, etc.)
mood swings r not the only sign of ur period coming up!

u most likely start 2 years after u start devloping breasts and pubic hair.

Also another sign is when u start leaking this white creamy stuff to!

i remeber when i had my first period...i screamed! but i did very silent scream of happiness!

Do u think I might get my period soon? (within the year, next year, etc.)
I couldn't really tell you for sure... though it would sound to me like it is likely to be the next step in the process for you. In the years and months leading up to your first period your body can mimicking the experience (i.e. minor cramps, moodiness and cravings without the bleed).

As I said, couldn't tell you for sure but you are definately on your way so just be mindful! :p

Thax for being sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo helpful bell sprout!!!
:p :p :p

I am glad to be of help! It is really good that you can all talk about these things maturely and are comfortable to ask the questions that are on your mind and share your experiences with others. There have been a lot of people who have showed much gratitude for the presence of this thread and that for me is reward in itself!

For those of you who are regular contributor to this thread and help answer questions or post questions for others read and learn from... A BIG THANK YOU! :p A big thank you to everyone else who has made a positive contribution to this thread! Every bit counts so that we can learn more about what our bodies are doing!

Last edited by a moderator:
**wildcat_gal_101**

Ok.....Um like what if ur period happens during school and U have no pad! Then what?

Ok.....Um like what if ur period happens during school and U have no pad! Then what?
If I got my period by surprise at school and had no pad, then I would search for a quarter in my pocket. (In some schools there are coin activated pad and tampon dispensers.) Or if there isn't one, then I'd go to a female teacher I trust or the nurse and say, "I got my period. Do you have a pad I could use?" You may feel like crawling into a hole, but it's natural. Periods catch a lot of girls by surprise.

mood swings r not the only sign of ur period coming up!u most likely start 2 years after u start devloping breasts and pubic hair.

Also another sign is when u start leaking this white creamy stuff to!

i remeber when i had my first period...i screamed! but i did very silent scream of happiness!
the white creamy stuff is called discharge.

u most likely start 2 years after u start devloping breasts and pubic hair.
well, i've had brests scice i was 8. i'm 10. pubic hair, maybe scince i was nine. very little though.

I don't wanna say it but here goes. I only have two holes. One where my urine comes out and one where my poop comes out so exactly where would a tampon go?!

I don't wanna say it but here goes.  I only have two holes.  One where my urine comes out and one where my poop comes out so exactly where would a tampon go?!
You will have three :angry: Everyone has three! The third one is the vaginal opening which is between the urethra (places you pee out of) and the anus (place you poo out of).

https://www.avert.org/media/images/girlsorg.gif

This diagram is roughyl what you should see if you grab a mirror and have a look. If you haven't had sex or used a tampon then the vaginal opening won't look like that big gaping hole.. it will be a lot smaller and chances are it will be a little folded so you will see red instead and it might not look like there is anything there.

The best way to find it is to get down and a little bit icky. Do some poking about with your fingers and spread everything out so you can see well. I know it sounds gross but this is your body we are talking about. You need to know where everything is especially if you want to use tampons and be involved in sexual activities later on in life!

That vaginal opening will be there! You just need to find it :D

You will have three :angry: Everyone has three! The third one is the vaginal opening which is between the urethra (places you pee out of) and the anus (place you poo out of).
https://www.avert.org/media/images/girlsorg.gif

This diagram is roughyl what you should see if you grab a mirror and have a look. If you haven't had sex or used a tampon then the vaginal opening won't look like that big gaping hole.. it will be a lot smaller and chances are it will be a little folded so you will see red instead and it might not look like there is anything there.

The best way to find it is to get down and a little bit icky. Do some poking about with your fingers and spread everything out so you can see well. I know it sounds gross but this is your body we are talking about. You need to know where everything is especially if you want to use tampons and be involved in sexual activities later on in life!

That vaginal opening will be there! You just need to find it :D
ok thanks. I probably will wear a tampon when I start my period. So, does the hole get larger once you use a tampon?

ok thanks. I probably will wear a tampon when I start my period. So, does the hole get larger once you use a tampon?
Well... I think so. The hymen is stretched, and possibly teared (don't worry if you relax that won't hapen) but I think your vagina widens a bit too.

Well... I think so. The hymen is stretched, and possibly teared (don't worry if you relax that won't hapen) but I think your vagina widens a bit too.
oh. never used a tampon and don't plan to untill I start my period. Although, in a very strange and unexplainable way, I kinda want to see what it's like to wear a tampon. It wouldn't hurt to try would it? (i don't mean literally)

oh. never used a tampon and don't plan to untill I start my period. Although, in a very strange and unexplainable way, I kinda want to see what it's like to wear a tampon. It wouldn't hurt to try would it? (i don't mean literally)
No. You just have to lubricate it because your not really bleeding.

It is always perfectly fine to wear a tampon before menstruation. Helps you learn how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back