Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I always do that, well after i think my period should be over (about 5 days maximum) i just stop wearing pads bc i get sick of it. I just decide that if my period decides not to be over its not my fault. It's a really stupid thing to do, but i find pads really annoying and when there's hardly any blood anymore its not worth it.

I'm 18 so I've had it for many years already. And really it depends. I use to have major cramps and stuff but since I've been on birth control everything has calmed down including how long it lasts. Since you wont be, just take some Advil and you'll be fine if you do get cramps. You might not It's not scary at all though! It's just mother nature ya know? It can be a pain sometimes but it shouldn't stop you from doing most activities like swimming and such. (Your period stops in water so you can just wear a tampon and you'll be fine as far as leakage matters)

But yeah if you have ANY questions feel free to ask me. I'm an open book. =)

To everyone else who thinks its to personal. Yes its personal but ya know we're all girls(the ones that should be looking at this forum) and I think it's healthy to ask. Stop being immature and complaining about it.

(Edit: I didn't realize how old this was! Geeze!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Around the beginning of 2010 I stopped my depo thinking that it was starting to make me sick after being on it so long. About six months after my missed shot I had a period and it was horrible. The cramping was literally crippling and I was changing supplies every half hour to an hour.

Just to take the edge off the cramping pain I had to take three midol, muscle relaxers and vicodin about every 1-3 hours. I could barely walk or really move out of the fetal position. I'm lucky my mom wasn't working at the time so she could help me into the bathroom and bring me food from time to time :/

One period was enough for me to go back on my depo the day after it stopped. I'd rather deal with constant kidney stone pain than have to go through that again.

To those of you who can handle having periods and all that comes with them, I salute you. I can't do it >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I got my first period in July 2010, and last night I got it again. Six months later, I finally got my second period. The cramping was much worse than from my first one, but so far today the cramping seems to have stopped.

D: Nooo... I think I just started. That's just wonderful.

It was my periods 1 year anniversary last month. Hooray.....

eww, today i got it again and i definitely had the worst cramps i've ever had this time, worst than a few months ago when i was already in agony. I just broke down and cried when i got home and had to immediately take 2 advil. I would've gotten some advil from the nurse at school, except she seemed to be on a never ending lunch break. T_T So I had to suffer through a block of health and the bus ride home before i could take advil. And I got it in the middle of a class and had to wait until the end to get to the bathroom, resulting in stained jeans. ;-;

HOWEVER, now that the pain's died down and i changed my jeans, i realized that this was the prime time to get my period! Katsucon is in 9 days, and now there's no way I will have my period during that time! Yay! I will have to deal with it during district band this weekend, but i would prefer that over katsucon.

Cramps, Cramps, Cramps and more cramps.

I don't really get the mood swings, but, cramps and back aches become my worst enemies during that - hem hem - time of the month.

Also, mine started on Valentines Day of 7th grade. ON my Godbrother's birthday, too. Ugh.

(And, nah. I just got off of mine, but, it's like you can still feel the pain for a few days afterwards. And, I don't know if this has been asked already, but, does anyone else hate those few days during your cycle when you're not bleeding, but, it's like in the next few days, you're at it again.)

*muahmuah*

- Nae

It isn't that bad. I got mine last year. I dont get cramps though. I get really bad headaches.

^ D: That's terrible! Didn't get mine until 13...

mine came again yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be as bad this time. Maybe i'm just so pumped to go to Florida that i don't notice or something, lol. I'm just glad it started a few days earlier so i don't have to worry about it too much while I'm in Disney.

I pretty sure if guy saw this they'll be like "OMG! Why the heck are they talking about this!?"

^ xDDDD

I revieved mine when I was almost twelve, bt I consider myself lucky, my friend had hers @ age 9!
Gahh, that would be horrible!! D: You know, come to think of it, I think my second-cousin got hers around the age of 9 (she's 3 years older than me). I got mine when I was 12 (I'm almost 16 now). Thankfully the first time I got it, it was in the morning right before school (I kid you not; I went to the bathroom right before leaving for the bus xD) and not during school, 'cause that would have been horrible o.o

Lately I tend to get kinda bad cramps on the first day I get it, then it pretty much mellows out for the rest of the week. I thank the Lord that the cramps aren't that bad most of the time, and can usually be relieved with a pain pill. ^.^ But man, was it hard sitting through classes without any pain pills or heating pads with really bad cramps o.e.. I couldn't concentrate on any of my work either. :U

..Mine ended a few days ago. Woo!

i had my period at 10. o.0 i think i was the only girl in grade 5 with a period, and as we speak i am on my period now <_< and this morning i bled right through my favorite south park PJ's! :angry: and when i had my period my cousin gave me this book called "the care and keeping of you" and it was weird, because it had a boobs page and it showed a cartoon person brushing there teeth with no bra or clothes on :huh: it didnt really say anything about periods

I got on the pill to regulate my periods as they would come whenever they wanted and the doctor said that since absolutely no pattern had formed after over 3 years I could either wait and see a bit longer or go on the pill.

I chose pill. I can now time when it will come down to the hour (6-7pm on a Monday night) and it's lighter, less cramps and just brilliant.

I'm content with my choice.

I started yesterday... I actually skipped one period. :D Yay!

...But this morning wasn't nice at all. :( I went to bathroom and in just few seconds the whole bathroom was covered in blood. The floor, the carpet, my clothes... Everything. Don't you jsut love when that happens? -.-

I started yesterday... I actually skipped one period. :D Yay!

...But this morning wasn't nice at all. :( I went to bathroom and in just few seconds the whole bathroom was covered in blood. The floor, the carpet, my clothes... Everything. Don't you jsut love when that happens? -.-
?? scary!
ohmy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back