Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my period last month and it was horrible. The cramps were so painful, and my period lasted for five days. Then I got some spotting two days later, and again two days after that. I ruined at least two pairs of underwear that week. And I'm due again any day now. x.x

As far as my cramps go my body usually starts cramping a few days before I actually start. So when I start feeling those cramps I immediately know that my little friend will be here within few days. My cramps hurt (and sometimes it hurts a lot) but they're bearable. I feel for the women who have those crippling, excurciating menstrual cramps. God, if just period cramps hurt this bad, I don't want to think about what labor pains feel like. >~<

^ im on it right now too! o.o my friend and i went to a indoor simming pool and i used a tampon but someoneI knew saw the string and said "HEY LOOK YOU HAVE A STRING HANGING FROM UR BATHING SUIT!" And i was really embarresed

mine are really short, they go for 7 days sometimes. which kinda scares me because i feel like im pregnant sometimes because they are so short :eek: but i have taken a pregnancy test and its always turned out negitive im not sexually active. so no need to worry even though periods hurt my stomach sometimes. but when im PMS'ing *which i am on at this moment* i get angry easily, when my babysitter makes that annoying noise (if you have read my babysitters post you will know what i mean) i feel like i'm going to punch her in the freaking face at any moment now. :angry: she usally does that little noise after she drinks pepsi which i forgot to hide. so to hide the anger i just bite myself. kinda helps not putting my anger against a human being but i really want to punch that babysitter in the face!

Last edited by a moderator:
and i just started today, and whenever i go roll into a ball i can feel the blood gushing and it feels so good o_O

yeah o__O i Don't know why, might be teen hormones. but it does freak me out at the same time because i have a phobia of blood, the first time i got blood down there i though i had a hemorrhage or however you spell it.

I just got through mine a week ago.

First period RIGHT after Grade 6 camp. I feel so cr*p on camp and I was crying wanting to go home and caused the teachers so much trouble.

I didn't mean it though. My period was coming up to me like some creepy stalker with out me knowing. My tent mate thought she was home-sick. Dammit she aint know a thing about home-sick yet.

I haven't got any cramps yet - stop it guys... You're scaring me :(

Got it for the very first time last month. I HATE IT.

I'm still too nervous about tampons, and when my flow is heavy, I have to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes to change my pad. And when school comes, I'm dead. I just know it. Teachers at my school WILL NOT let you use the restroom in class. You have to go in between classes, with 5 minutes. *puts gun to head*.

Better figure out how to use a tampon before August. The pressure is on.

EDIT: I'm on mine right now. And it's torturous. *HOPEFULLY* this is the last day, it's been 5 days. My last one was around 6 or 7.

I get minor cramps, nothing worse then when I have GERD flareups.

Don't you just LOVE it when you think "YESSSSITSOVER" and then you gush blood everywhere? x_x That happened to me yesterday. I was wearing a pantiliner (just spotting that day), stood up from my computer chair, and just felt the blood gush. Me: *sigh* x_x

I'm proud of myself for keeping it a secret from my father. 2 days ago he barged into my bathroom to use my Waterpik (THANK GOD I wasn't in there). He ignored me when I started yelling for him to get out. He finally came out and gave me the wth>_> look. XD

I had rotten, crippling cramps for years. It was horrid enough that I was missing work, and the PMS was wrecking the days beforehand. It pretty much ruined my life.

My doctor had me start birth control in high school to regulate them a bit, but after years of different pain killers and prescriptions, it wasn't doing it anymore.

About a year and a half ago I was put on a BC called 'Seasonale'. The idea is that you only have a period every 3 months. In my case, I take them so that my periods are stopped completely. Periods did me more harm than good. For a week every month my quality of life was really nothing.

SO HAPPY WITH THIS ARRANGEMENT. Periods are for fools! Good riddance.

yo im due for miss auntie

and i just wanted to ask.... is this weight gain normal

2 or 3 days ago i weighed 127.4 pounds and everyday its been going higher and hiher and right now i weight 129.8!

and i haven't eaten enought to even gain. =/

LOL 298 pages! wow

I'm 23 and I started to have my "Aunt Erma" visit when I was 9. I told my mother, who is a nurse and had given me about a billion books on the subject of puberty, and she didn't believe me. XD Like why would I lie about that LOL?

I've always had trouble with painful cramps. A lot of my high school years I would be absent from class like the first two days of it cause it was so bad. It was like - no matter what way I was sitting or laying down it would just hurt to the point I would cry. I even had larger prescribed doses of Advil from my doctor and it still hurt.

I'm on BC (birth control) now and it seemed to work the first 3 months (I get a depo shot) and the second shot has made things pretty wacky for my body, so I will have to talk to my doc about it.

A few words of advice about it though - NEVER take an aspirin for your period cramps. Aspirin is a blood thinner (even though some people also sometimes use it for pain) and will make you bleed worse - I'm not sure if it would kill you, but it's definitely not good for your body.

Also, if you are on birth control and you end up having to take a antibiotic - be aware that it makes the BC not work, thus upping your chances of becoming pregnant if ya... ya know. >_>

As far as age - I got mine at 9 like a said, but I had a friend who didn't get hers till she was in the last year of high school. She would always ask me about it since she was curious and I never had an issue with talking about it. Really - it's something every girl will have to deal with at some point and we sistas gotta stick together!

Also about boys - yes they can be immature about when young. But I'm married now and to be honest, my husband doesn't bat an eye at me when I talk about it to him - he knows just as much as I do that it's just something that naturally happens. He even goes to get me supplies when I don't feel well enough to get them myself. That's true love for ya right there; I <3 my Husbando!

- Purn

I started mine at 14.

I can tolerate the pain, but I can't stand it bleeding all over my clothes and bed sheets. (no matter HOW super-absorbant my pads may be)

But as a bright side, my parents buy me a bar of chocolate each time I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back