Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Im officially scared, my moms getting in, she started to talk to me about it while I was playing toontown!

I feel weird though
Often these are difficult topics for parents to approach their kids about... Sometimes if they can get started then they will be a little bit over enthusiastic in order to compensate for all the contemplation they've had.

It may feel a little awkward but just remember she's trying to help and inform you and it will open lines for future honest communication. :ichigotchi:

omg omg omg im only 9 i started bleading when i go to the bath room is that it all this blood comes out when i go to the bathroom plz tell me if thats it plz :D :p
You might just have a bladder infection. If you have your period, it comes out even when your arent going to the bathroom. You should talk to an adult that you know, very soon.

You might just have a bladder infection. If you have your period, it comes out even when your arent going to the bathroom. You should talk to an adult that you know, very soon.
i told my mom she said i may have hemmeroids thats worse omg i might have to go through surgery if i have it and dont get treated but it came from my B-U-T-T ahh not kidding but if i have it i think i'll get it treated

omg omg omg im only 9 i started bleading when i go to the bath room is that it all this blood comes out when i go to the bathroom plz tell me if thats it plz :huh: :(
Are you bleeding just when you urinate or is the blood in your underwear??? Menstrual blood comes from a different place to what unrine does. There is a seperate exit. If you are peeing blood then you need to tell a parent and consult your doctor. If you are finding blood in your underwear then you may well have started your periods. If you are unsure always talk to a parent, they will be able to help you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back